Remember when everyone memed up Kratos as a basedboy?

Remember when everyone memed up Kratos as a basedboy?

Attached: 1521345825124.jpg (1280x720, 142.68K)

No

>memed

GOOOOOOOOODSSS

>nu-GoW
>memed as a zoyboy
Memes are reality

Don't worry user, it's now going to be 100% real. Anthony Burch is writing the story for the new game. I hope you like unfunny reddit memes and everyone talking like they're in an MCU movie.

Thought the writer was supposed to be that woman. What happened to her? Is she replaced?

It's probably both of them since games for some reason now have multiple writers for whatever reason.

Kratos is still a buff, serious Greek guy who just happens to have a son now
>There are no niggers in the game
>Only came out in 2018
The game is lacking in variety and has too much cinematic walking, climbing, and boat riding, but we still don't know how good we had it.

Attached: kratos comparison.jpg (700x632, 322.36K)

>There are no niggers in the game
There will be in the next one lol

yes, that is the point of my post. we don't know how good we had it, it's only going to get worse from here. expect kratos to eventually be a nigger, whether it's in a game or a film or show adaption. because if anyone or any race has even the slightest tan, it is fair game to make them a nigger.

If they wanted blacks so much I rather they just make a game in Egypt or Arabia

God of War always was and still is a mediocre fucking series.
But at least during the PS2 and PS3 era it had some testosterone.

Now it's nothing but fucking numale cancer trying to pander to the 40 year old retards that played this mediocrity back then.

fighting sandnigger gods would be really fucking cool

no

Attached: 1635454771751.jpg (1536x1502, 188K)

gotta love this fake ass virtue signalling bullshit that mysteriously disappears the moment the game is shipped off to places like china

WHERE IS MY WIFE'S SON

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>greek is a bisexual
zomg

Kek

I wonder if these fake good people devs have a list of countries they ship the game to with a checkmark next to the ones that can't include tranny propoganda.