How much do you think virtual reality games will cost? What kind of limits will they put in place?

How much do you think virtual reality games will cost? What kind of limits will they put in place?

Big booba. Grabbable tummy chub. Thick thighs. Fertile hips.

>Having the luxury of being able to pick

Attached: 1645784038477.gif (207x199, 340.85K)

You can get a slim big booba gf but they are the highest quality and most rare (presuming their face is okay), so they get picked up quick
The same way that fit, good lookign guys who are emotionally and financially stable get snatched up by girls quick

You truly are able to pick, user. You may not believe in yourself, but I do.

Youre ugly as fuck, and also an autistic socially inept frog poster

Stay in your lane of 1's and 2's

not a big fan of tummy chub but its a small sacrifice for boob

Attached: 1556072462167.jpg (705x527, 246.83K)

slim gf with no boobs
trust me it's not worth it fat women are emotional baggage and can get sadistic

>sadistic
how so?

big booba for now, slim for marriage material. that thick girl is thick in her 20s, what do you expect to happen 20 years later?

if they have any confidence at all and have been with simps things quickly turn ugly if not they have a fat fetish themselves

is this who I think it is?

hopefully another 100 pounds

Attached: 1652760726313.jpg (511x680, 31.2K)

>>you cannot get a slim big booba gf
You can, it's just the hardest difficulty GF unless you settle for a dark brown or black girl.

who do you think it is?

I have a feeling they're going to be free

Attached: istockphoto-147271857-1024x1024.jpg (1024x906, 154.12K)

you know

How much does "American Skoolie Roadtrip with your Retro Pinup Busty GF" cost in future Globocorp fun-bucks?

I literally don't.

>slim gf
>no booba
Where the fuck do you live nigga? Skinny girls can have big fat titties without being fat.

see, now this is the perfect balance, the tummy doesn't look like a wheel, but the booba are massive, unfortunately her face is too pretty so someone like her would always have like 30 men in line

I just want someone I enjoy talking to, how they look barely matters besides not being tactless slobs in public

Reminder that sex lasts 5 minutes.

but cuddling and sleeping on boobs can last for hours

Oh shit, user got taken the fuck out by the jannies.