Blizzard needs to stop making expansions for this awful game and start making WoW2

Blizzard needs to stop making expansions for this awful game and start making WoW2

Attached: wow-dragonflight-button-1-1650398895381[1].jpg (1894x1894, 572.17K)

On the off chance this isn't an astroturf thread
>modern Blizzard pulling off a worthy sequel to original WoW

Tell me about the golden age of WoW. My family could never afford a pc so I didn’t get to play it

Attached: 63632A20-5277-4767-ABE5-EF095DA5483F.jpg (700x394, 33.9K)

What if they just started making Warcraft 4 and good Diablo games?

I'd rather they make a WoW dating sim.

>starts making WoW2
>it's exactly the same as nu-WoW because the exact same people are making it

You didn't think this through did you?

looking back in my life, i literally played WoW on elemntary school terrible computers, my moms work laptop, our raggedy family pc. it ran so fucking well it had no business running.

as for the glory days we're well behind them my friend, youhad to be there

WoW is practically a hook-up site. Why would you need a dating sim?

Pretend I’m the CEO of Activision
Explain to me how making WoW2 will be more profitable than continuing WoW

Because I cant marry a tauren.

I'd pay for this.

I know they’re over I wanted to know what it was like to play it in it’s peak. Biggest game ever at the time?

It consumed me like no other game. It was literally all I thought about. When I wasn't playing I was looking up builds (this was before the internet "solved" every game with perfect min/maxing). It was the most fun I have ever had with a game, period. I will NEVER experience that again.

Yes, hire some Korean MMO devs and start fresh with new lore, no dead content or power creep. Modern Action-MMO with good graphics lets go.

Modern Blizzard is more like a daycare center for rainbow-haried adults than an actual game developer.

I couldn't give less of a shit about WoW, the last time I played was Cata.
I do wish we got that Starcraft based MMO, it was space themed at least, now that would have been cool and I never even played Starcraft.

Hello, could I speak with Microsoft please? Thanks.

Wow 2 is the worst idea

WoW2 begin with Cata.
It goes like this:
>WoW 1 ("classic") - Vanilla -> WotLK
>WoW 2 ("the great downfall") - Cata -> WoD
>WoW 3 ("hope is the first step on the road to disappointment") - Legion -> SL
Dragonflight is revamping many core systems and will likely be the beginning of the WoW 4 era. Jury's still out on the subtitle for that one.

Attached: 758618923761283.jpg (960x1200, 150.49K)

i joined during cata and i have no gripe with it but i have heard it get so m uch hate, why?

Id play this