Unpopular vidya opinions

Cloud is a well developed and interesting character.

Attached: 18_Event_Cloud.jpg (1400x1400, 157.11K)

Xenoblade 1 cast > Xenoblade 2 cast

Samus is the worst video game character ever written.

Attached: 2DF006D5-7819-47D4-8399-A29B808EF1FA.jpg (396x260, 35.29K)

Bump

Why are all jrpg protags pretty boys?

Totally agree

Also, the remake nailed the characters.

they're just giving the audience what they want.

Sephirorth and cloud are built for each other

Unpopular on Any Forums, I guess? For console wars reasons, of course.

Stamina and Endurance should be more realistic in games. Even in games that strive for realism, they lean towards arcadey elements because "gameplay"

Example

Attached: 1588557020437.jpg (743x1024, 47.73K)

I love all the FF7 party members except the cat.

Since you spoke of gameplay, I have a very unpopular around here:
Everything is important.
>but gameplay is mor...
It depends. There are contexts for everything. There are days I want to play a gameplay focused game, there are days I just want to chill and play something more balanced. Also, everyone likes to see good games overall and are, especially, pleased to see their consoles improving graphically throughout its life as techniques get better.

fromshit games are the vidya equivalent of salty spitoon from spongebob
as in, they are not famous due to being outstanding in quality, but as a zoomer faux strong boy club where they can pat each other on the back and tell themselves how they're all hardcore

That's not unpopular. Most people love Cloud's development in FFVII (pre Advent Children), and were also liking him in Remake.

Really? Cause all I ever see is anons hating on cloud and the remake cause they are "souless".

even Advent Children Cloud (despite being a bit of a retread) is good for his development by the end of the movie desu

yuffie was better than aerith and tifa

Attached: 1653940884942.png (378x435, 224.02K)

Any Forums literally hates everything. Any Forums has been caught multiple times making shit up just to hate something.

Fortnite is more balanced, more competitive and more fun than Apex or Warzone

Portal 1 is way better than 2
All Sonic games are garbage
RE4 was the first worthwhile game in the series
God of War is a better series than Devil May Cry, Ninja Gaiden, Bayonetta, and pretty much every other big action series.
Mario World>3

Attached: 1646752734827.jpg (1200x1170, 187.99K)

Most of the hate on FF7R is just from shitposters that didn't play the remake and faggots who just played it because it was the flavor-of-the-month new game without having played the original.

The story feels incomplete and confusing for people new to FF7, but it was pretty well-received by most fans of the classic game. The marketing and narrative made it pretty clear ahead of time that the story would be slightly different in FF7R, so what we got shouldn't have been too shocking. Besides being different, the game is overall pretty fantastic.

WWF No Mercy is over rated VPW 2 is better

Every single LOTR ripoff game (Elder Scrolls, From Software, Witcher, Dragon Age, Warcraft) sucks ass

90% of tank controls aged like milk
>INB4 tank controls make it scarier

Attached: hqdefault-1.jpg (480x360, 41K)