Better version of siege

>better version of siege
>Any Forums doesn't like it

Any Forums has shit taste, WHO KNEW??

Attached: due process.jpg (300x450, 50.21K)

no replies

can't say im surprised

Attached: 1616782933264.jpg (324x318, 10.62K)

I love this game and I fuckin hated siege

chad.

Attached: chad.png (547x596, 266.7K)

It's good, and that's about it. It's in this weird spot where it's never going to appeal to the "broad middle," so it might never get as big as it could. It has appeal for smart 'hardcore' players, but that's always going to be a small segment. The style and gameplay (more accessible Siege once you understand the round/gear system) will appeal to the hyper-casuals too, but they'll just be on to the next indie release or streamer-bait game within two weeks.
There was some hype with the original blockdudes stuff, but I don't think they've garnered any attention after that. This thread pretty succinctly summarized the game's status already

>Due Process finally getting recognition
What happened? Was it just the sale or did some popular guy play it?

Attached: Dueprocess 2022.01.03 - 19.57.30.16.DVR_3.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

I love Due Process but I don't play it because it's pretty much dead which is the reason a lot of people also don't play it, it's quite the vicious cycle.
There is a slight bump in players around updates but it'll slowly drop down to the same 20 or 40 people playing it day in and day out, playing like that, against the same people all the time, just isn't fun for me anymore.

Ive been playing this game since the 2 for 1 sale and its probably my favorite multiplayer game
Just needs to get out of Early Access and market itself.
It was on sale fro 3 dollars all last week

No idea, unless the most recent patch brought a bunch of people back to try it out over the weekend? But probably a combination of what you said

do you watch mr ken plays and grills? he keeps shilling this fucking game, fuck you ken.

Attached: (You).png (680x564, 461.7K)

It was peaking at about 300 last week. Even at the 40 peak times I usually dont have trouble finding a match tho. You just end up matching the same people a lot which makes it feel like an accidental community server lol

Reminder that Gruber is best girl.

Attached: sneaky SNEAKER.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Is there a difference between the regular and silenced Gruber?

Yeah, they released an update a week back, there's almost always a bump around an update.

this looks terrible and ugly no wonder its dead

I don't think so, other than the silenced version is quieter and doesn't have muzzle flash. I think the non-silenced version used to have a laser sight when brace firing but I could be wrong.

I tried to join a match and none of the textures were loading in. After awhile they finally kicked in and I got to play 1 round, then the map changed and the game half froze (I could still hear everything yet the game wasn't responding).
Tried again and the game half froze again.
Haven't tried since.
It's funny because the game runs just fine on the Training area.

I dont think it had the laser. I know thats how it works for the 2 AK types. I wonder if they will differentiate them. Currently it feels like defenders have too many weapons desu. They added 2 more AKs and 2 Grubers and it never feels like you run out of something decent to grab. I rarely see some of the lower value weapons being grabbed.

Does this game work on Steam Deck yet?

Game sucks desu. It runs terribly and the gameplay is not all that stellar. I do not know why you are hyping it up, it really is not all that.

Shill me this game

It's a fun tactical game where you and 4 other retards have to attack or defend a bomb. You can draw on the map for planning and you only have a limited selection of weapons so take what you need.