If games are escapism why non-human races arent more popular?

If games are escapism why non-human races arent more popular?

Attached: l8duxk05um291.gif (263x333, 958.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1435125/1859d2110f/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your foundational statement doesn't follow your question

I’ll do whatever you want but leave the bunny alone

They're popular, they're just harder to make.

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

i thought it was some blob monster resting on its back with its arms outstretched, now you've ruined my misconception forever

because most people are furfags

*aren't

Should I be "Uoh"ing?

They are for cheap romance gags, like who would actually do anything with an animal?

Attached: 1642727565165.png (1174x552, 654.71K)

The part where he fucks this cat is so fucking good.

I thought it was a big bellied woman with torpedo as fuck titties

YAMEROOOO

Because people want to "escape" themselves by recreating themselves. :^)

Because many people try to escape their current troubles, not their humanity.

Attached: 1637428278994.gif (451x331, 1.05M)

Attached: the human only player.jpg (586x1209, 204.67K)

I'm not trying to escape being a human I'm trying to escape working all day and still not being able to afford my basic necessities in world of "freedom" where I have no autonomy.

That's the most idiotic question I've read today, congrats

source?

Attached: neighborhood-watch[1].gif (941x728, 4.67K)

I want to see more games like pic-related with the player character being an ungodly abomination as opposed to an animal or furry like most other games that forego human protagonists.

Attached: carrion.jpg (2560x1440, 1001.92K)

An argument could be made that being away from non-human races is the escapism.

It's not escapism because I play with my sister, we bond and have a great time, same as if we were watching a movie or something

People like to escape from their shitty lives. Not necessarily their humanity.

Proper Redwall game when?

You picture your human character as yourself in that fictional universe

In literally every setting of any significance, humans are the dominant species. Humans just like reading stories about humans, not about dumb freaks. They can be sidekicks or villains, but never the main character. Same goes for science fiction, by the way. You can shove your Twi-leks, Klingons, Quarians and Protoss right up your ass. Nobody cares.

BOOTA

Attached: 1642462859733.jpg (480x360, 11.16K)

That's from a different chapter, but he fucks Misha here
exhentai.org/g/1435125/1859d2110f/

Tbh I treat games as a mix of escapism and non-escapism if that makes sense. Like, the characters I make in a game like Skyrim aren't analogs of me -- they're characters -- but they have parts of me in them. I also do this with characters that I write, if that makes sense.

Attached: 1624302155309.jpg (251x251, 8.45K)

I want an alien protagonist with a nkon-linear complex numerological epistemological method of logic and reasoning which makes his a psychological case study to the player yet one which becomes the player itself as a quasi meta-commentary on the phenomenon of conditioning and the sociological imagination.

I didn't know It was a popular tactic to turn into a bunny to escape from stressful situations But I'm glad games reflect that