So it was good right?

So it was good right?

Attached: 20220530_174702.jpg (1920x1080, 216.39K)

it has its flaws but yeah, generally speaking it was good.

Should I play this, Withcer 3, or 13 Sentinels first?

It was good enough that I'd double dip if it was ported to PC, not saying it's perfect mind you.

I might play it if I black out yeah. I think I only had NG+ to go.

its shit, I know 4 people besides me that got it and only one finished it, it gives no incentive to keep playing if you dont enjoy the mindless combat thats weaker than previous games

Yes, and Nahobino is a cutie
I'm assuming on Switch, right?
If so, I would recommend you play Witcher 3 on PC because of the mods
You might get filtered by SMTV because SMT games tend to be hard
So play 13 Sentinels first since it's shorter and play SMTV next

Attached: FFTWbShUYAQK3yV (1).jpg (2048x2048, 746.95K)

It was great.

Best SMT.

It was alright. I'm a bit confused why they went with Buddhism for the neutral route though. It'd make more sense if you're going to copy SMTIII and make the main character Susano'o that you'd align the character with the Chaosfags run by Tsukuyomi.

Demifiend becomes the new Devil in his ending (True Demon of chaos), Nahobino becomes the new God (Apotheosis)

Yeah, I wish there was more to it but I really liked it.

Will there be an SMTV: Genesis?

Attached: michael smt.jpg (2072x2384, 816.19K)

13 Sentinels blows both out of the water so start with SMTV

The thing though is Demi-fiend becomes the Devil in the Christian sense while Nahobino becomes God in the Buddhist sense. There's not really any overlap there.

I hope so. I'd like to see a Law-themed hero with a moveset which references biblical concepts like how Nahobino had stuff like Profaned Land.

Is it really that fucking good? I just bought it because it looked cool.

Found it a lot better than SMTV (rough around the edges, feels generally unfinished) and Witcher 3 (just not a good port). They're good games but 13 Sentinels was on another level.

If you don't like light RTS and narrative games your mileage may vary.

It's one of those games that really push the medium, loved every second of it. Might be the best game I've played this year, and I 100% elden ring...

It is.But Witcher is also best played on PC and SMTV is a very mediocre game.

Demifiend becomes literally the Anti-christ in the TDE when he completed and wrencked all the fiends, i don't know if Atlus will use the concept of final battle now or just will use the Amala formula for more sequels for cash grab it's just me or the DLC fight is fanservice?

Actually, Nocturne also has very strong Buddhist themes and aesthetics. In general SMT is the battle of the gods with every religion.

Chaos is the route you're supposed to choose first. It has the best NG+ rewards. Seeing the narration afterwards though is supposed to show you Koshimizu and Yuzuru are wrong. Nothing else implies they had bad intentions and they never did. Good intentions, terrible means.

If you want to know how SMT III connects to SMT V (and no it's not just the references). Read this. An user put it together a few threads back.

Attached: 1641916693279.png (1121x308, 60.93K)

desperate to replay this game on settings that aren't ultra low from being on the switch.

It emulates fine at 4k, and there's framerate patches