Everyone has already forgotten about her

everyone has already forgotten about her

Attached: 1650124980633 (1).jpg (1730x1958, 776.24K)

BOOTA

lmao rot hole

Thank fuck, that means less Elden Ring threads

Attached: BRAP.jpg (913x685, 239.86K)

Shes one of the hardest bosses ever from fromsoft no one will forget her.

Maria? Lady Maria? The Lady who's on the cover of the DLC and not in the trailer?

I beat her with Mimic Tear and won't bother doing her on subsequent runs (if I can even bring myself to do another one at all).

malenia, my lady, malady

who?

Lady Maria isn't especially hard. She staggers easily, can be parried, and her big attacks have manageable timing.

Vyke is on the cover of the game yet hes confined to an Evergaol in the late game and a few item descriptions from optional bosses. Hell, the most advertised set in every trailer (Raging Wolf) is missable and can only be acquired by invading some idiot in Leyndell in an optional quest.

>BOOTA

Attached: 5E1F1730-9D87-46BE-8585-9E39B7655845.jpg (600x900, 148.12K)

Her brother is more worthy of worship.

She's a cool duel whose more memorable and people love summoning for her where's her LET ME SOLO MOMMIE analogue.

MOHGGED

its BUNDA, retard

Did I say Maria? Im pretty sure I was mentioning Malenia.
Maria is meh in her own DLC let alone the game.

She was only hyped because of "let me solo her"
He disappeared, the hype for this boss died

I literally stuck my dual katanas up her rotten fucking snatch and first tried her, I just played like a bitch and ran away until I figured out when I could attack and then absolutely fucking destroyed her, you fags suck at videogames

>everyone has already forgotten about her
How could anyone forget about Malenia when there are a dozen threads about her every day?

There is literally 2-3 threads about Malenia in this board every day. For past months.

yeah because she lost.

Attached: chadahn.jpg (732x720, 232.71K)