So when did you jump ship Any Forums? For me It's 2018 and my hatred for them hasn't stopped since

So when did you jump ship Any Forums? For me It's 2018 and my hatred for them hasn't stopped since.

Attached: 34553464353.jpg (900x900, 37.78K)

Attached: 1625527641457.jpg (1200x1014, 129.98K)

I don't believe in brand loyalty, so I was never on any side.

Never since I don't know a single person irl that owns an Xbox

Literally no one owns a ps5 or an xbox series x
They're both worthless consoles. They have no games and no one who owns them.
The only relevant console is the switch, which just shows that consoles are dogshit right now.
There is no reason to play video games anymore.

>because consoles are dogshit as always video games are dead a bloo bloo
kys

Attached: B-BUT PC GAMING IS A MEME! B-B-BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT! STOP POINTING OUT IT'S WHERE COMPANIES MAKE THE MOST MONEY!!!.png (1624x1082, 50.67K)

>E3
ok?

Keep coping, Xbox tranny.

I love my ps5

>it doesnt count because I say so
ok?

Why? There are no games on it

never, I don't like pc

After the ps5 came out. I said I’d get if when they have more games, and they still have none.

It has exactly as many games as every other platform except
- Some PC indieshit that hasn't sold well enough to justify console releases
- The 3-4 Xbox games that are exclusive to PC and Xbox
- The 5-8 Nintendo games that are exclusive to Switch

Platform warring in 2022 is retarded since 99% of games are multiplat.

Who are you quoting?

During the PS2 era when I got a gaming PC and just never looked back

When they left the Vita to die. Say what you will about something like the WiiU, at least Nintendo tried their goddamnedest to make it work until it became 100% clear to them that it wouldn't. The Vita was just thrown out the door, given bullshit support and barely any advertising. I didn't know it at the time that it was the rapildy growing westernization that played a big hand, but I knew SOMETHING was rotten with Playstation starting around then (like 2013-2014). That, and them using their goodwill from heckin' owning the Xlibs to casually slide in paid online. The 3DS ended up being my main (new) machine for Gen 8, then I got a Switch in 2017, only to be burned by Nintendo going autopilot immediately after 2017 recovered their goodwill, which made me start building my PC in 2018, and that's where I've been since.

Attached: eddy.jpg (444x322, 23.84K)

You're a fucking moron

the melodramatic retard who cried video games are dead because his leftist cancer platforms arent popular

this was it for me. They completely ruined Spider-Man with the woke shit

Attached: spiderman.jpg (143x353, 7.23K)

Oh look you posted it again!

>nooo believe my narrative
kys

whoops, wrong file.

Attached: fdaMQi80Fq.webm (1282x722, 2.85M)

ps3 desu...
ps3 has no game.

Attached: 1426808691355.jpg (500x366, 57.99K)