Link to the past is bad because you're too bouncy

>link to the past is bad because you're too bouncy

Attached: lly[.jfif.jpg (640x442, 65.64K)

it's bad because.. uh... gimme a minute..
there's got to be some criticism to be made!
it's um, uh, ..

LttP is bad because there is no LGBTQ++, or PoC representatives.

Stop walking in to the bounce pads then

It's bad because it links nothing to the past nor does a Link go to nor involve himself with the past.
It lies to you before it leaves the shelf.

Attached: 13.jpg (300x300, 14.26K)

AHHHHHHHHH I RAN INTO IT. THIS IS WHY THEY NEED 6v6 BACK AND OPEN QUEUE.

Attached: 4wjdrt2bgst51.jpg (640x694, 36.14K)

Link is literally a femboy.

Blame NOA for that. The Japanese title is Triforce of the Gods.

it's a prequel to the first game

Bouncy?

So it's a link to the future?
Will your lies never cease?

Maybe the game is a link to the past because it was created over 30 years ago?

There are multiple Muslims in the game.

This is a dunkey slide thread
Do NOT REPLY

I don't remember ALBW being bouncy. If it wasn't then he'd love that shit.

Hwat?

>Ocarina of Time is good because it had a midget with a giant fat ass

How the fuck do you get filtered by Link's Awakening, especially the remake? Even my retarded ass was able to solve all the puzzles without help

It's actually a lot harder than anyone remembers. Not saying it's as hard as Zelda 2, but harder than any Zelda that followed.
You probably mis-remember a lot of things if you haven't played it in a while. Like how fairies don't revive you to full health and how easy it is to run out of magic in a dungeon.

>but harder than any Zelda that followed.
thats not really saying much, OoT set the standard for 3d zeldas being piss easy and having no challenge whatsoever

Sure the walking animation is kinda "bouncy" but it doesn't really affect the gameplay. So this is probably the dumbest criticism I've heard.

LttP is my favorite game: here's some criticisms that actually make sense. Some of the optional items are redundant, cost too much magic and are only useful in a few narrow circumstances. The music is super repetitive and gets a little grating dungeon song is the worst offender. You can only equip one item at a time so you spend alot time in menus. Ice Dungeon is incredibly poorly designed and they fixed it the gba version. You have to lose the shovel when you get the flute also fixed in the gba version. It suffers from obtuse game design that was way too common in this era so some progression doesn't give very good clues in game at what to do. Quake, and ice rod are the worst offenders.

Randomizers keep it fresh, but I prefer the original and 2 when it comes to what the randomizers for those games can do.

That was wind waker, even OOT had its moments in Forest and Water temple but it's impossible to ever get stuck or die in WW

how is going back in time have anything to do with the future
it's called the present numb nuts

If I'm gonna be honest, it's been a rollercoaster. Twilight Princess was just insultingly easy, possibly the easiest game in the series. Skyward Sword made a few very specific points more challenging. Early game BOTW has some challenge but gets too easy too quick. Fucking early game Bokoblins were more challenging than any of the Divine Beast bosses.

Can you read?
Do you need medical attention, sir?

No you're just a faggot