Holy kino

Holy kino

Attached: Advc.jpg (800x1200, 165.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kocY1quJ-4o
youtube.com/watch?v=jq0kOPuurlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wrong pic, OP

Attached: Kingsglaive FFXV.jpg (1000x1400, 128.83K)

Marlene is so cute and funny. Cloud should just wait for her to grow up.

Attached: Cloud & Marlene.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

I... dont like the new scenes added in AC Complete

What a waste of time that movie was.

Even the action was shit. It just ended up being a Godzilla knock off but more shit.

Why

But more is always better, does it really matter what happens? We got more scenes so the lore gets deeper and more expanded.

I've only beaten FF7 and FF7:R one time each but I've watched this movie like 10 times. Hell, I watched the movie before I even played FF7. Teenagers are weird.

My only complaint is that the entire movie takes place in Midgar, besides the scene where Rufus first shows up (Kalm?) and of course the fight with the clones in the forgotten city

most of the additional talking scenes added nothing to my perception of the movie or the characters, just made the film drag on

take your meds, barry

youtu.be/kocY1quJ-4o
I love the ending credits with Safe and Sound playing and Cloud riding his motorcycle. I hope in 7R part 2 you can drive around the world like that on a motorcycle

This thing gets absolutely no mention at all in the actual game despite being some huge event, and then the corpse of the main character shows up randomly before the final battle yet still no mention of who that even is

Attached: FFVII anime.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

I miss the Advent Children Sephiroth voice. He's the only VA part of the old cast that shouldn't have been let go. This new guy just doesn't feel like Sephiroth at all.

>Dress Cloud in His ACoutfit that they will 10000000% put as an DLC

>Get on the Fenrir motorcycle from AC also will be 100% DLC

>Play "Safe And Sound" from AC on build in-game jukebox that they put as a DLC with the whole soundtrack probably

>Start driving around Gaia and watch all the easter eggy places that will foreshadow the creation of Edge City from AC

>Feel all the FEELS

After 20 years after watching that final kino credit scene from the movie my dream will come true.
youtube.com/watch?v=jq0kOPuurlQ

Attached: Cloud_Advent_Children.png (896x518, 686.66K)

>Playing with English dub

Attached: 1447397982347.jpg (360x393, 17.72K)

>my face when it's time to stop being mopey and whup this mother loving bitch's ass

Attached: 1644443170125.jpg (1920x1080, 317.94K)

The Japanese voices are complete ass my guy.

>20 years
Hopefully we get Part 2 in time. Fucking hell.

Yes. I don't understand Japanese, bleachfag.

Garbage

Omnislash Ver. 6 was kino

>that they will 10000000% put as an DLC
I doubt it. They didn't give us any costumes as dlc for part 1.
>on build in-game jukebox that they put as a DLC
I wish

Zombi whore