It's an Asian level

>it's an Asian level

Attached: 1625072864868.png (970x338, 28.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5MrlIKlDno
youtube.com/watch?v=zASh6InlWRw
youtube.com/watch?v=vknfA5bE5bY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9VVCdDq03w
youtube.com/watch?v=0IkIGkp9OyE
youtube.com/watch?v=YyTruRHZsFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww
youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong board Any Forumstant

music is Any Forums-related

yooooooooo

no, the op is clearly chinese

Even
Hawaiian

>TURNING JAPANESE I THINK I'M TURNING JAPANESE I REALLY THINK SO

DA-DA-DA-DA Da. Da. Da. Da. DAAAAAA

Wasn't this melody made by white people? It's like fortune cookies.

>it's a western open world game le ambient soundtrack

Attached: 1644675279647.jpg (576x219, 34.1K)

Man I suck at hearing music by reading, how do I improve this

Actual Asian levels:
youtube.com/watch?v=d5MrlIKlDno
youtube.com/watch?v=zASh6InlWRw
youtube.com/watch?v=vknfA5bE5bY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9VVCdDq03w
youtube.com/watch?v=0IkIGkp9OyE

A surprising amount of music can be recognised primarily by the rhythm. Besides that just play a lot of piano.

I don't know about other genres but if you like classical, find your favorite pieces and start watching youtube videos with the score.
helped me a lot

I kinda figured out what this actually is by putting 1 and 1 together
That said, I'll keep at it then, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=YyTruRHZsFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=IWWwM2wwMww

Have some loosely Japan-themed BANGERS.

I have been professionally producing music for 7 years and have been playing instruments since I was a kid and I still don't know how to read sheet music nor will I ever take the time to learn it.
>N-NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST BE MUSICALLY PROFICIENT WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO READ SHEET MUSIC YOU MUST LEARN TO READ IT NOW
Cope and seethe. Ever since I was a kid all I cared about was improvising and producing. I am now insanely good at improvisation due to this.

regardless of whether you are adequately equipped for your job only douchebags flaunt ignorance

I really need a piano teacher bros, progress is stagnating.

Teachers are grossly overrated. Motivated is the hard part. All having a teacher really does is force you to practice properly for a period of time.

>it's a PC game opening

Attached: Crazy bus intro.gif (788x1080, 257.95K)

recording tech has made scores obsolete unless you want to learn classical pieces
but we both know that you need to learn how to read sheet user, I bet you already know some but can't be bothered to get gud at it
Imagine if Bach thought like you? he was pretty good at improv too

terrible voice leading desu

Learning to read a score is important if you want to find as much work as possible. Musicians that don't need to rehearse are more valuable than ones that do.

>fffffffffffffffffffff
kek what the fuck is this? this is just bad arrangement desu

It should be:
>ACE
>ACF
>GCE
>GBD
Harmonylets I swear to God.

for horror games

Attached: 1632461599622.png (227x75, 3.68K)

nobody on Any Forums can read music. All they can do is cum to mumble nigger rap and korean chicks buried under 10ft of makeup. literally the WORST board on Any Forums not even a contest

I imagine it was written by the 19th century musical equivalent of a Reddit athiest.

>LOOK HOW SMART I AAAAMMMM

>bad arrangement
This is the master John Stump. If you cant play a ffffffff, why are you even pretending to be able to play music.

Attached: John-Stump-composer-of-Faerie-s-Aire-and-Death-Waltz-music-28993670-1979-2560.jpg (1979x2560, 1.99M)

isnt this just flandres scarlet;'s theme?

No. People kept calling this U.N Was Her, because it's also called Death Waltz, but U.N was her look like this./

Attached: download (7).jpg (188x268, 13.94K)

Wrong. The objective most emotional voice leading of vi - IV - I - V is:
>AEC
>FCA
>CGE
>GDB

youtube.com/watch?v=8jJZA-O_B78

Attached: 106-1060145_sheet-music-clipart-divider-un-owen-was-her.png (751x1086, 123.52K)

Sheet reading is less about you keeping track of what you're composing given we have multiple ways of recording music today and more about other people transcribing and playing your music, or when you want to play someone else's piece
That said, you're essentially saying "I'm a mad orator, I've been making up speeches in my head since I was young, and I'll never bother learning how to read"