HEAT OF THE DESERT

HEAT OF THE DESERT
DUST SETTLES ON MY FACE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.35K)

WITHOUT A COMPASS THE SOLDIER KNOWS NO DISGRACE

unironically one of the most deep lyrics in video game songs

blade wolf dlc kinda fucking sucks, hate to say it

Reddit game, go bacl

Newfag detected
You never saw Any Forums sings the entire MGR soundtrack?

You watched them on youtube and think you fit it?

You mean 6-7 years ago? Yeah, I did watch them back then and played it back then.
Stop trying to fit in newfag. This game was always Any Forums

All I remember is the boss and the weird box parkour

4ch has to rangeban brazilian apes

Khamsin apparently did enough in the group to get a nickname.
Would he have been a challenge against Raiden? I don't necessarily understand how Mistral can be threatening with all those hands compared to Khamsin's jet powered axe and sheer strength

>redditfag resorts to "no u" after being exposed

Exposed? What even is your argument retard?
You claimed this game was reddit but you're objectively wrong because this game was still popular 8 years ago and you claiming it's reddit exposes YOU as the faggot who doesn't know how much this game was shitposted back in 2013

He didn't have much a problem with Ray or Excelsius, so Khamsin would get absolutely shredded in his smol !not metal gear

This guy really seemed out of place next to the other Winds
'My cyborg power is...driving a mech'

ONLY LOVE IS WITH US NOW SOMETHING WARM AND PURE FIND THE PEACE WITHIN OURSELVES NO NEED FOR A CURE.

We get it, you're a redditor. Go to youtube or twitter and watch your 100th mgr meme

Well, he got btfo before the story started for a reason.
given how he's not even referenced in the story proper, I think he's the equivalent of the special ed student they let hang out in a regular classroom every so often

WHEN THE WIND IS SLOW AND THE FIRES HOT THE VULTURE WAITS TO SEE WHAT ROTS

>Gets releveled as a massive retarded faggot
>"I better call him a redditor"

Attached: 5bc53f8f1be8310bf0c57398e90aa994f7da996ar1-413-437v2_00.jpg (413x437, 28.1K)

>tries to fit in so badly
Everyone knows you don't belong

OH, HOW PRETTY ALL THE SCENERY
THIS IS NATURE'S SACRIFICE

Attached: 1597194935396.jpg (1080x1139, 108.85K)

Shut the fuck up with this console war tier bullshit. Why are you so obsessed with another fucking website? You're such a mentally ill nigger, seek professional help holy shit you stupid faggot motherfucker dumbass jesus christ knowing you exist actively disgusts me, go be part of a school shooting but be on the receiving end of the bullet and be the only victim together with the shooter's suicide. God you're a waste of oxygen.

I'm a 2020 oldfag, you redditors have no idea what you are talking about

kek

Attached: 1601145372248.jpg (720x438, 51.71K)

>not being a May 2022 newCHAD
NGMI