Single handeldly kills the entire gaming genre

>single handeldly kills the entire gaming genre
How did it manage to do it bros? why did so many companies bed to its will with "join us on discord!" like... NO.. make a functioning forum for your game or website.

The ease and convenience of discord ruining modern gaming is genuinely an analogy for how modernity ruins good things

Attached: 1EB994FE-006F-419E-BED6-CADBEEBFE899.png (213x240, 4.88K)

Shut the fuck up you retard.

Forums were already well beyond dead when discord started

Any Forums has done more harm to gaming than anything

why dont u and ur discord friends suck on my diseased dick

twitter has directly ruined way more video game companies

yet again asking does someone have the link to the shadow vs spongebob raiding discord. i know it fucking exists you can’t hide it from me any longer

fpbp
everyone go home

Everyone hates making new accounts for things. This is why forums died out and is part of why Discord became popular.

I don't have a link, but last time I was on the fallout3 vs fallout new vegas shitflinging raiding discord someone hinted that people on the let me solo her shitposting raiding discord might have a link to the shadow vs spongebob raiding discord. Try asking there

>Just travel through multiple discords to get to the one you want
Is this really the state of internet communities now

Attached: 1a2.png (401x375, 116.24K)

>only discord servers I'm on now are the ones that have all my internet friends from years ago
>they all have like a hundred servers they're on
>the one and only time I joined a server about something I was interested in I got banned for drunk political discussion
I don't think I'll ever understand discord beyond it being a semi-better skype

Attached: WKeAI92.png (367x344, 91.13K)

I only use this shit for albion online pvp
and faggots use the hacked client just to see your hidden channels, how many guild members you have massed in vc

Games are a medium, not a genre.

discord is for gay trannies
matrix is freedom
you faggots have the choice to get redpilled, but you don't have the balls to actually do it

Attached: service_matrix_network.png (620x467, 193.1K)

>Being so new that you think a group of autists who joins shitposting with other autists equates to raiding

Attached: 1653948031971.gif (498x467, 2.57M)

definitely DO NOT LOOK UP THE RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND OF DISCORDS FOUNDER

Kill yourself you dumb nigger. Holy fuck you people are like women. You will cry about everything regardless of what it actually means.

>A program that is only used a group fa/g/gots, AKA, the most obnoxious tech group in the internet
No way fag
At least I know how to avoid trannies on discord, but Matrix will not make me avoid Any Forumsays at all

Attached: 1653948273783.png (392x360, 73.47K)

While I think the post you were replying to is joking, it does highlight the real problem in that finding information on the internet now is atrocious.
>All discussion and proof of a topic is now hidden away on various private discords, shit that doesn't archive and can disappear as soon as some faggot gets their panties in a twist
>Wikis have become a shitpile with Fandom taking over everything or even worse: Fextralife with its unintuitive layout to push more twitch views and often inaccurate data.
>Fandoms are often arbitrarily fractured over multiple discords because there is no authority in it, I have about 5 right now for the various things I do in XIV and that's before getting into my personal ones.
>Every program, mod, script, cheat, etc has its own discord that is relentlessly pushed on you; even seen cheat engine scripts for ER require this bullshit.
>Everything follows ridiculous 2022 censorship policies.

I like it as a chat and voice program, but god damn people shove it into everything now and its pretty much going to mean in a decade or two none of this information being relentlessly housed on Discords is going to be available. Meanwhile I can still find ancient information for games from the early 2000s still accessible online.

Honestly, I don’t like discord with how common grooming is and that I had traumatic experience on Discord when I was a teenager. 20 year old zoomer here.

retarded zoomer too young to remember skype or teamspeak and think that if discord died another new vc app wouldnt just come and take its roll

Attached: 1644656009158.png (791x920, 82.49K)

>Meanwhile I can still find ancient information for games from the early 2000s still accessible online.
This is true. I still read gamefaqs threads from time to time for old games.