Even with all the bugs, this is still the last GOTY

Even with all the bugs, this is still the last GOTY

Attached: aisfpyNFJr8hPfWSPQim26.jpg (1315x740, 82.31K)

lolno

it was indeed the last game of that year

Yup.
Game had soul out the ass, a good story, the most detailed city in videogames, pretty good shooting for an RPG, honestly the only part I was let-down a bit was the driving.

But nobody'll ever praise the game since they all wanted to pretend it was GTA 6 instead Witcher 4. Very telling when people now decide bugginess has any real bearing on how good a game is, ignoring the fact that the vast majority of Any Forums's most critically acclaimed games like New Vegas or VTMB were also stupidly buggy, and to this day, after a gorillion patches, are STILL buggy.

It's just trendhopping. That's all gaming is nowadays. It was a meme to shit on the game because of bugs, so that's all people cared about. Games live and die by whatever funny internet man decides to say about the game. That's why all we get are unfunny shitty sequels nobody's asked for, more and more, instead of original IPs and ideas.

Attached: 20220422025507_1.jpg (1920x1080, 318.77K)

nah
dogshit
wasn't worth all the hype
literally gta5 is better
-1/10

Lkoll

>a good story
top kek. what was the story again?

>Game had soul out the ass
no
>a good story
lol no
>the most detailed city in videogames
LOL NO
>But nobody'll ever praise the game since they all wanted to pretend it was GTA 6 instead Witcher 4.
Who the fuck has this opinion?
>Very telling when people now decide bugginess has any real bearing on how good a game is
if i can't even play the game it is by definition "not good"

Based. everyone who's replying to you is megacoping

don't samefag you fucking loser

notice only two types of people complain about it, people who very obviously didn't play it, or people who go 'but they promised x and y!!!'
actual arguments are basically non-existent, the game is literally just an upgraded, higher budget Witcher 3 and people loved that game.

>he game is literally just an upgraded, higher budget Witcher 3
it literally isn't. they are 2 completely different games. What the fuck is this narrative?

Proving my point. All that greentext and not a single, factual complaint.
Go ahead, point me to a more detailed city in a game. Or a better story. Surely you can provide us all with one, right? You sound so confident and not at all like dipshits who didn't play the game and are seething.

Witcher 3 is still the superior game, dude

It's literally futuristic Witcher 3 with guns

Attached: 1559729769840.png (800x800, 814.08K)

>didn't check the posters number
malding retard

Okay, how is it not?
>Story driven
>Cutscene heavy
>Choices
>Open world
>Established protag
>Romances
>Stats and gear

The only literal difference is one is a 3rd person slasher and the other one a first person shooter in terms of gameplay, but both are primarily dialog-heavy RPGs first and foremost.
Again, you sound like you didn't play it or this would be obvious to you. It's an extremely similar experience in almost every way.

>Proving my point. All that greentext and not a single, factual complaint.
feel free to read the steam reviews.
>Go ahead, point me to a more detailed city in a game. Or a better story.
Pick any of the GTA or Red Dead games

you just described any RPG ever you fucking troon

I enjoyed it a lot. One of the best sci-fi adventures I've ever played.

You will eat the bugs.

Attached: Schwab-Klaus-World-Reset-600x532.jpg (600x532, 32.82K)

ever since it game out i find it incredibly hard to play without a trainer because everything is so mind numbingly slow and samey. at least with a trainer i can increase the game world speed and movement speed so fucking high that i can actually fast travel to a location like the flash faster than a quick travel option and waiting for the game to load at a screen would allow.

>can't write his opinions
this board is perfect for you

Panam's womb...
Home...

Attached: pt1.png (2007x1983, 2.08M)

Saying GTA and RDR/RDR2 are objectively better games are not only my opinions it's literately facts.
You argue like a faggot.