Apple Is Reportedly the Front Runner to Purchase EA; Disney, Amazon Also In Talks

cbr.com/ea-gaming-purchase-apple-disney-amazon-in-talks/
>Electronic Arts (EA) is on the hunt for a potential buyer or merger, and contenders for the acquisition include Disney, Amazon and the current frontrunner, Apple.
>According to 9to5Mac, EA Games, the publisher of major hits such as The Sims franchise and Apex Legends, began seeking a potential buyout or merger following Microsoft's acquisition of Activision Blizzard in January of this year and Sony's subsequent purchase of Bungie later that same month.
>Apple would make a natural choice for EA Games, as the publisher's roots begin at the company. Former Director of Strategy and Marketing at Apple, Trip Hawkins, left the company in 1982 to start EA Games. Besides its potential purchase or merger with EA, Apple launched its own gaming service in 2019, Apple Arcade, which lets users play ad-free games on iOS, macOS and tvOS devices.
Will you buy a Mac to play the latest EA games, Any Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (793x659, 81.95K)

We really are going to live in a future when 3 companies own everything. What a world..

THANK YOU BASED TIM APPLE

Attached: 1651273990704.jpg (1800x1200, 113.21K)

>source is some site called 9to5mac
I doubt they're reliable

i should probably ea for lulz but too lazy. too much paperwork

How does it feel to lose, Any Forums?

Attached: 1622865407599.jpg (5120x2880, 3.42M)

Would apple even allow games to be developed for platforms?

Amazing. Whoever is the head of EA is a genius. Without Fifa they will start declining and he knows this.

as long as they support minorities and lbtgtq its ok

Capitalism is so cool

>redditOS
>redditmu
It feels great to be a loser

>Reimu
>Mac
Despite being a based pedophile, I'm gonna have to deduct points for being a Macnigger.

Attached: .......jpg (2054x1938, 674.9K)

>Capitalism GOOD.
>Regulation BAD

>touhoutranny
lmao....

Don't worry I use Gentoo on the Thinkpad.

Attached: 1636615957093.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

I love apple. Its a good thing I can afford their products

Excellent choice, user. Kaban-chan's the best girl of all epic gamers like ourselves.

Attached: reading at the library with kaban-chan!.png (1420x2869, 2.05M)

Are applefags really so desperate for scraps they would excited by the notion EA games coming to their platform. I almost feel bad for them because Linux zealots at least have proton.

>Linux marketshare: MacOS marketshare: 15%
Yeah I'm thinking Apple won

THQ Nordic, Prime Matter, Embracer Group, etc. There are new publishers being created and growing every decade. It's not something that we will run out of.

Embracer owns THQ Nordic, dude.

>be Apple
>buy EA
>fire bioware
>put every IP into storage
>make only The Sims: The App, exclusive to iPad
it's like watching giga-satan eat a smaller satan.

>map rights
huh?

They don't own them, they are them. It's the same company with a name change.

Ghoulish post