Why are gamers like this?

Why are gamers like this?

Attached: 1636452313267.jpg (800x800, 278.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chloe/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because believe it or not you can feel the fps as it dips below 60

Yeah but does that matter? It never matters to me

Srgrafo is a pedophile

I don't know, I enjoy multiplayer games anywhere between 60 or 144, and I enjoy single player games that are capped at 30 just the same. Below 60 can somewhat affect your performance in competitive games though.

No he's not

it matters to non-brainlets

If it's stable, it's fine. If the style is more important than the substance, I'll take the dip. If it's competitive, I will absolutely play in 144p potato mode.

I saw him on /sci/ for the first time but recently saw him on /gif/ also, what's his main board?

I don't play AAA shit. Therefore I don't need to lower grafix settings

wtf I love him now

proof?

Yes you are

>I wanna watch this anime fight i'll look it up on youtube
>first result is HERO VS BAD GUY I 4K 60FPS

I fucking hate it, why is everyone who uploads shit to youtube like this i don't wanna see the clip under a fucking AI filter that shits over the hard work of the animators, what's the fucking obsession with 60 fps

Attached: 1653888721724.gif (300x136, 110.04K)

>>I wanna watch this anime fight i'll look it up on youtube

Because most of the filters and graphic options devs throw at their game are useless, poorly implemented, and completely detrimental and should be turned off anyway.

Spics think it looks cool.

Everyone is

and?

YT compression fucks the video if not in 4k. so even for a hd screen, 4k looks much better. 60fps is default.

im still running a 980 and slowly its becoming more like first and last panel combined
fuck crypto

He draws cute animu girls reddit.com/r/Chloe/

>he draws nude children with pedophile symbolism all over his "art"
I know

the fuck is pedophile symbolism

those aren't children

i'd rather play on stable 30fps than on unstable 60fps