Do you have any faith in Hogwarts Legacy?

Do you have any faith in Hogwarts Legacy?

Attached: JUEPcet.jpg (1037x1355, 166.47K)

Was always more of a LOTR fan instead

Attached: 1636822374286.jpg (1439x1439, 256.3K)

...faith?

Attached: lovegood.jpg (1015x926, 111.99K)

I have complete faith that it will be pozzed in the most extreme ways imaginable because it's clear the childish, insane leftist audience is demanding it. There will be no character that's permitted to be heterosexual and white without also being written as a petty, weak evil person.

she looks like she smells

I recognize 1 of them hobbits...MAYBE that other one...but?

>zoomers spending more than 5 minutes without gossiping about celebrities and literally whos from social media
Impossible.

Attached: 1625529963253.png (268x319, 109.89K)

Pretty sure those are, from left to right, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin

>There will be no character that's permitted to be heterosexual and white without also being written as a petty, weak evil person.
My character will.

3rd and 4th movie, prime

Attached: bg2.jpg (612x1007, 75.81K)

For me, it's the casting tapes.

I'LL ONLY ACCEPT THIS GAME UNDER THE CONDITION THAT ALL SLYTHERIN GIRLS ARE EITHER EDGY GOTH GIRLS WITH JET BLACK HAIR OR DOMINATRIX RICH BLONDE GIRLS

Attached: 1627176909508.png (1516x1492, 3.34M)

>Zoomers
Gen X are literally the biggest celebrity worshippers in history you fucking retard

Unlike the actresses from the Harry Potter movies, Hogwarts Legacy looks incredible. Even ignoring that, I need to buy the game to own the libs

>boomers fagging out when star wars had a small get together in 1997

>zoomers fagging out when LotR have a small get together 2022

Zoomers were crawling out of their mother's vaginas when LOTR came out, dude.

This, Zoomers don't have the attention span for idoltry. They discard information like crazy

Luna gave me a fetish for albino girls.
Sure, she wasn't exactly one, but still.

Attached: 1624176294085.jpg (600x800, 81.13K)

White women age like milk

zoomers living rent free in this thread
shame you can't say the same in real life

So you haven't checked the catalog of any big board for the past 4 years?
It's all zoomers sperging out and having mental breakdowns over literally whos from twitter and instagram.

Every woman ages like milk with only a few exceptions. That includes asians. Don't be biased looking at cherry picked examples. Those are outliers.

Aging is a matter of lifestyle.
You americans tell yourselves this for the same reason you told yourselves "my fat is genetic" 10 years ago, you just don't want to accept your bodies being disgusting is exclusively your fault.

>You americans
Your grudge against Americans doesn't have anything to do with this discussion. Your inferiority complex doesn't interest anyone. Keep that insecurity to yourself.

Americans are the most anti-intelectual people i've ever seen, and they seem to be getting more stupid by the year.
The amount of mutts i've seen coming at me saying that one thing is true because of what some faggot said on twitter just makes you want to completely ignore them.

>Your grudge against Americans doesn't have anything to do with this discussion
What discussion? You americans are dumbasses who always try to find an external reason as to why your shits fucked, and everytime it's always only your fault.
It's like a neet seething about capitalism because he's poor while also refusing to get a job.

JUST

Attached: 1653864572761.jpg (3585x1674, 3.98M)

when multiple jewish producers drain the souls from you to keep your career

Your complaint would mean more if you could type English correctly.

We're talking about women aging poorly, and you figured it was the appropriate moment to broadcast how feelings about a country you don't like. This shit isn't relevant to the discussion and it just makes you look insecure.

Attached: 1651895133601.jpg (667x468, 166.91K)

Gosh, it's almost like girls look better as teenagers than they do in their 30s.

>We're talking about women aging poorly
And aging poorly is always a matter of lifestyle.
It's simple social darwinism, people who live like shit age like shit.
The only people who refuse to accept this are americans because they are all fat and ugly.
It's the same cope of
>oh well, it's not my fault, nothing I could have done, i'm gonna pump some more corn syroup down my throat

Cho looks great.

Hermione turned into Bellatrix?

She's also a massive SJW who has been screeching about BLM for two years now.
Ironically, the only one that didn't go insane with SJW shit was Luna's actress, and that's all because she's busy with her own insanity about how she totally got resurrected from some French medieval woman.

Attached: 1636727641331.jpg (480x544, 43.34K)

Wait is that really Emma Watson or are people just shitposting.

The ugly women talked about in this thread are all British. If you're going to troll you first have to wait for the proper cue, Eurocuck.

Damn, Fleur Delacroix or however you spell it was suppose to be the fairest one and now she looks like a ghoul

Honestly, she'd probably fix right up if she gained a bit of weight.

Just look at this shit.
Gossiping about celebrities, talking about aging, you zoomers are literally a bunch of women.

Attached: 1648964411400.png (888x1118, 1.27M)

>She's also a massive SJW who has been screeching about BLM for two years now.

You just described every woman.

>one unflattering shot will haunt a celeb forever
Is this fair?

Attached: Screenshot-2020-12-14-163902.png (858x484, 135.41K)

He truly was the fat hobbit then...Unrecognizable.

Attached: 19253122_fa1_vost.jpg (360x288, 35.43K)

First of all aging is genetic as well. Secondly in your mind Americans are the only people with poor lifestyles which is also wrong. All women age like milk across the globe. Even the ones you're attracted to. I don't give a shit about your grudge against Americans. I know you desperately wish you were born white, but you weren't. Americans aren't to blame.

Yes. She's living a healthy vegan lifestyle now.

Goddamn it do I hate this broccoli hairstyle, even emofags were better and definitely hotter

YWNBAW

I hate Harry Potter and the shitty setting that crawled out of Rowling's barren vagina.

Yes. She wanted attention. She doesn't get to decide if the attention she gets is all positive.

Black people age the best.

Unfortunately, they're ugly from birth.

Emma never looked good.

You're wrong about the first part, but the second part is correct.

>First of all aging is genetic as well
Only when it comes to stuff like balding.

>in your mind Americans are the only people with poor lifestyles which is also wrong
No, Americans are the only people who follow shit lifestyles while telling themselves that it's totally not their fault.
They will simply refuse to accept anything you tell them that might make them sound like the retards they are.

> All women age like milk across the globe
No, most asians do, and plenty across europe, you know why? They take care of themselves.
In this Emma Watson bitch's case she looks like shit because the dumbass is following a vegan diet.

Sorry I'm not familiar with all of your LGBT acronyms.

Ive known ones to say it was all bullshit.

its an old picture. She has short hair and looks like this now

Attached: 1628058457176.jpg (1913x1082, 193.32K)

I don't fucking get it some of these bitches are barely older than me and Ive seen many girls my age that looked better than these fucking goblins. (minus the Asian she's fucking hot obv)

>You just described every woman.
Is this just the cope americans pull?

>lmao this dude age like shit
>ALL OF THEM DO

>lmao this woman is an SJW
>THEY ALL ARE
What the fuck, neither is true.

I'm not reading your insecure cope shit. Get over your grudge against Americans. Everything I said is right.

Attached: 1289316234431.jpg (427x392, 20.96K)

Europeans are the ugliest people on earth, as this thread showcases. Maybe that's why you're so jealous of Americans.

Attached: 1625207184305.jpg (1280x720, 60.46K)

Attached: 5049784876_237fb82490_b[1].jpg (733x979, 253.1K)

He is wrong about both parts.
Blacks arent people.

Sorry american, but you being fat is not genetic.

Americans you are the fattest country in the world and every single one of you is a racial Frankenstein monster.
You've been coping for decades over your looks saying it's not fault instead of putting down the fork.

she's gonna do an elliot page isn't she?

You aright, 'non

HEY!