Link's awakening remake is le bad

>because... it just is?!
Can we finally admit this was a great game?

Attached: dinks birth.jpg (1400x1400, 364.94K)

Soulless

>Can we finally admit this was a great game?
fuck off. it's literally the same game but with nusoup graphics. pointless remake

It looks like a funko pop game, so I guess Nintendo really knows their audience.

It was fun. Just not really worth it.

I always like it more than the original. Fuck having to constantly switch basic items.

The issue with nearly every remake is that they ruin the art style or general aesthetic somehow. LA is no exception.

i've come to the conclusion only link looks retarded in that style but everything else in the game is fine

Cannot get over the artstyle so I stick to the original.

I like it BUT is not worth the price. If you can grab it for 30 or less is great.

I loved this game as a kid, was my first Zelda game as I didn't have an SNES, but had the Game Boy.
Anyway, I was a bit worried about the artstyle & music being changed, but to be honest, it made it feel a little fresher & new, which I ended up appreciating in the end.
Soundtrack was very well done, with lots of references to the original tracks peppered throughout.

Still feel like they’re sitting on remakes of the Oracle games / Minish Cap in this style. Would be a good way to pad out the year when new releases are slow.

Attached: 9FC5E44E-0080-4CFB-939A-D5EC20DB5DC3.jpg (586x330, 87.98K)

There might be some licensing issues since those were made by Capcom.

I enjoyed it.
It's a way better game than Link to the past. Holy fuck that game sucked donkey dick. Awakening is almost as good as Oracle games.

I think they are keeping Minish Cap for the GBA switch online expansion.

its probably fun but it doesnt seem to add much from the original besides a godawful art style

I didn't play the original and enjoyed this
the item trading thing was retarded and had massive fps drops

Not arguments.

My main complaint was the price, I bought at full price and felt ripped off. For 25-35 dollars it would have been fine

keep
saying
it

>game drops to 10fps whenever you enter new "area"
>new area is every minute
did they fix this since release ? i absolutely couldn't play this shit because of it