I will never afford anything

And be forever unhappy
When did gaming filter your wallet V

Attached: IMG_20220530_212354.jpg (1080x1386, 229.1K)

If you wanted it you could've reserved one and had it by now

It would be more affordable if you just waited in the queue like everyone else.
If you put in the reservation price now you'll have enough for a base model at least by the time they're available, probably more if you're anything but a complete NEET with barely any income.

I had two neet friends scalp theirs. Not that they didn't want them they just saw it as an easy way to get slightly more than they paid for it.

Noting like it was in the 90’s. A bare bones internet machine would run you over $1000. Having a special gaming pc was for rich fags and nerds who dumped their paychecks into it.

Attached: 706433EB-6D5B-4C39-B432-4185BA4B9BC4.jpg (912x608, 172.98K)

Why don't you have a good job user? are you.. are you retarded??
haha

>It would be more affordable if you just waited in the queue like everyone else.
No steam account

>No steam account
how the fuck do you not have an account on the best gaming platform in existence?

Attached: 1640638975253.jpg (432x625, 96.47K)

Don't forget that PC's went obsolete extremely quickly back than. Not like today were you can still comfortably use 5+ year old parts.

Yes what now how do I fix my life ?

you can't.

Simple my main gaming machine is the PS2 I live in the pasta

I still remember the trauma of buying Diablo 2 at release and having to stare at it for 2 years because my hunk of shit wouldn’t run it.

Ok you fix it then

I used to spend thousands on just RAM in the 90’s. In like 2015 they got a verdict in court with a price fixing class action lawsuit in Canada and I got back thousands of dollars in the mail after showing my decades old receipts.

Had this with GTA 3 and crysis 2 dx10/11 meme

Who is this and does she show bobs and vagene?

>based receipt fag
Hope they adjusted for inflation. How much did you end up getting back?

>best gaming platform in existence
>you will own nothing and be happy

>bologna
So the scalpers problem is just as bad in Italy, uh?

>muh physical gaymes
Yeah let me go dig out my ps1 and crt tv so I can play some shit I’ll be tired of in 30 min. Or I could just download something I own from steam that hasn’t gone away despite you doomsayers acting like it will.

To be fair I did take the most extreme case of Jew behavior...

Idk why game fags get so butthurt. Try any other hobby with a limited release item and see those prices.

Yes, Steam is better than physical. Go cope elsewhere.

they are literally going for under 800€ here in germany

yes, the 512gb model

You guys have a Jew shortage who knew...

Man if you cant afford an expense of 3k euros you need to fix your life.
Anyway if you have a stable work just make a loan and whatever.
For me its a glorified gameboy but i wasted 1500 euros in figures this month so im worst then hitler.