Every single competitive gaming sector has forgotten about Covid

>every single competitive gaming sector has forgotten about Covid
>FGC still enforces masks
Considering the FGC is entirely composed of jews and blacks, is this based?

Attached: dc528d2a839141f340445e349710a2fb.png (560x315, 335.14K)

something something trannies

I like masks
I don't have to pretend to be human as much

it's to block out the smell of smash players lmao xd get it smash players are smelly roflmao do you fucking get it lmaooooo

Same also i'm really ugly so it works for me to some extent

>getting muzzled
>based
uhh no you are just a cuck

This but unironically. The Smash areas always smell the worst and it leaks out to the other sections.

>masks
absolutely worthless, I've heard of people who have all the boosters and still getting the flu when taking percussions, theres no point anymore

Something about anime and gaming cons has the organizers still stuck in peak corona.

>Airports, restaurants, movie theaters, hotels, trade shows, no one cares about masks or anything anymore
>Step into gaming / anime event
>Mask required, present vaxx card for your verification wristband

Attached: kirby not impressed.jpg (260x282, 15.84K)

because people reuse masks or use shitty masks. i've seen people wear bandanas over their face and think that helps. bandanas don't prevent germs niggers.

yeah, you show em brother
also I wonder why no one uses lead platesanymore? mine work fine, nuances the taste

Maybe they should try to be safe instead of playing the drums all the time then

boo fucking hoo you have to wear a shirt to attend too.

It's surprising how wet fgc people have been
>picrel

Attached: atp.png (208x252, 84.51K)

Momocon policy says you must mask indoors.

this site's beloved Japan has had the decency to wear masks for years, yet when they're asked to do it too in a global pandemic they shit themselves.

>covid rules in full force
>but it's okay to not shower and smell like rancid shit

e-celebs aren't FGC

As much as I love Japan, we red blooded Americans aren't bugmen like they are.

You're just now learning that nerd culture is infested with virtue signaling fucks?

Pls understand FGCfags have small brains

>Ban Infiltration from all major events because of a domestic violence """"issue"""" from three years ago where it turns out the only injury his wife had was a slightly bruised wrist
>The same wife who went batshit insane and locked him out of his house demanding he take back his divorce papers if he wants to live in his own house anymore
>Only reason Infiltration is an issue at all is because a handful of twitter checkmarks have it out for him and whine/complain whenever he makes top 8 in games, which is often, and it makes the onions chugging commentators and presenters uncomfortable when they have to acknowledge his existence
The """FGC""" has been taken over by a bunch of bootlicking cowards that live on twitter and don't care about fighting games compared to virtue signaling for good boy points. Fuck these cowards, support your local grassroots events that have nothing to do with these clout chasers.

Masks are great. They filter out the schizos and undesirables

>masks
FGC is based as always.
praying for those Any Forumstards to get covid and just die, the board quality would improve imo

Attached: 1653940028267.jpg (1024x512, 51.27K)

He's banned for bracket fixing, tournament rigging, AND his history of convicted domestic violence.

you are way, way worse
at least bugmen are consistent
you fucks keep getting worse
how long till sxhoolbus is an apc