Choose

Choose

Attached: resident-evil-7-mia-or-zoe.jpg (1920x1080, 136.54K)

I guess left

I choose a better game.

I'd probably break the last one in front of them out of spite
They're both whiny cunts

Mia did nothing to help Ethan while Zoe risked her life to save him multiple times. Zoe is the correct choice.

Choosing Mia was obviously the good ending

Why even have a choice if one clearly isn’t meant to be picked and has no redeeming qualities?

Best choice. Why did they make them so goofy looking?

Zoe dies if you pick her though
Picking Mia saves both for some reason so you have no reason not to pick her

I picked Zoe despite knowing it was probably the "wrong" choice

i choose to remain behind

>saves both for some reason
>so you have no reason not to pick her
Ah yes, this is the reality where Ethan is clairvoyant and can see the outcome of his choices before he makes them

I choose to play a game where women aren't yuckie looking generic hoes wearing jeans and a t-shirt

Mia saves your life in the ship and give you the skin sample to make the thing that kills Eveline.Mia help you more than Zoe.

These threads are always the same...Zoe brainlets copinng with their shit choice using the same wrong arguments while Miachads keeps winning by saving both.

Attached: 1649795688873.gif (301x300, 1.48M)

Mia was being controlled by Eveline. How was she supposed to help you?

Okay but you have zero reason to ever pick Zoe past the first playthrough once you realize it’s a trap to trick you

Mia is literally the only reason you're even here why would you pick some random white trash over her

That's the crux of it, though. And shows how little you understand the labyrinth that is a female's mind.
Mia knew she fucked up. She DID try to help Ethan the only way she could. By telling him to stay the fuck away and move on. Because she loves her husband and didn't want him to run headfirst into danger. From the moment we see Mia in person to the moment you give her this cure she's barely in charge of her own actions, her brain filled with mold shit.
What does she do after being given a "Cure"? Goes full blown Ellen Ripley to put a stop to Evelyn and keep her husband safe.
And before you say "But she lied about her job!", stuff it. A lot of jobs require you say nothing and make alibis even from your spouse.
Every time shd gets even the smallest bit of control back she tells Ethan to kill her or run away and save himself.
She gave a shit about her husband.

Zoe, on the other hand, was trapped in a shitty situation. She was trapped and here comes this fish out of water she can maybe use to get herself out of said shit situation.
The fact that she even asks a man she just met to pick her over his wife of several years and the whole reason he even came to this nightmare in the first place shows what her actual goal was in helping Ethan.
Mia wanted Ethan to be safe.
Zoe wanted Ethan to save her.
One is an act of love and the other an act of self preservation. A woman who is willing to die so you can live is a woman worth saving and protecting. If Zoe saw a point where leaving Ethan to die would have guranteed her own survival she would Have taken it without a second thought. The reason she was so mad about Ethan picking Mia is because she misread him and he wasn't the useful idiot she thought he was.

Makes no sense for Ethan to not pick his wife in this situation.

Mia should have made an argument for saving Zoe so that the player would have a reason. Zoe is a victim and Mia is the reason she is the victim. Instead the game just gives you a stupid choice, and right after the choice it's nullified.

Let them fight over it. Mia would likely kick Zoe's ass, given her training

Goddamn, the mental dissonance.
Ethan were married to mia for decades. It would be like chosing between your mom or some nice neighbor who you owed a lot of favor to

It gives you the kino confrontation between Ethan and Mia on the boat. But then it also gives you the on the nose "This is the bad ending. You got the bad ending. Get fucked." ending, so it cancels out.

Okay but ethan don't even know until the sequel

mia is the reason you enter hell
zoe helps you escape it

Zoe only helps you because it's mutually beneficial for her.

>choose between your long time girlfriend or some random girl you just met

Lol like seriously? Only autist who are incel virgins would pick zoe because they cant comprehend being in a relationship