Do Asians also think that they look weird or are they so used to it that they don't even think of themselves as freakish

Do Asians also think that they look weird or are they so used to it that they don't even think of themselves as freakish

Attached: 1640603595046.jpg (1600x1200, 391.82K)

They are obsessed with looking more white

Attached: 1647559057621m.jpg (1024x751, 89.55K)

Why do you think they make all their anime and game protags look 100% white?

I would every single person in this picture (except for the male teacher on the far right whose head is barely in the frame)

Wasn't there a guy in China that sued his wife cause their kids came out looking like that and he didn't know she had plastic surgery?

Ayy lmao

They do look quite strange. It’s as if they were developed by a geneticist

Attached: 1653933105650.jpg (1600x1200, 616.92K)

Now show me a picture of white girl with no makeup or fashionable clothes.

they all look like they have down syndrome

good eye/taste user

Attached: thumbs up.png (779x588, 524.2K)

That was fake news

would literally any of them, except maybe two fatties to the left

only the glasses girls looks cute

Nah.
>Woman does photo-shoot for cheeky plastic surgery ad
>Picture gets spread around in the west, together with a fake news article thinking it was real, and added the "husban suing wife for being born ugly" part.
>News eventually circulated back to her own country.
>Got harassed, fired, got death threats, couldn't get a job, had to go into hiding.
It's a really sad story.

telling each other apart takes an exceptional eye for detail, that's why japanese games are always so polished and well designed.

Japanese people recognize each other by nose and mouth, the way we recognize each other by eyes and nose.

They are aware. Why do you think they constantly get plastic surgeries to look more white? They're fucking obsessed with white people.

Is the reason Asians are timid because they are so easy to make fun of? All you need to do is pull back your eyes and say "ching chong". I don't even think there's such a universal way to make fun of blacks.

Attached: 1651580226705.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

Attached: 1349742432110.jpg (843x851, 215.12K)

Anime was inspired by Disney.

Why do nips live rent free in the heads of americans? Just because their worst games are better than the best american games or why? I don't understand.

>I don't even think there's such a universal way to make fun of blacks.
Start pounding your chest and making monkey noises. The funniest part is that they'll often respond the exact same way a real gorilla would kek

You have some very low standards.

>Americans are the only ones who make fun of slopes
If anything mutts are the ones most obsessed with their retarded culture.

Video games

I'm a simple man

Attached: 1653822079996.jpg (1080x1080, 81.9K)

Easily half of this chicks would date an average white male

>Do Asians also think that they look weird or are they so used to it that they don't even think of themselves as freakish

Attached: 1635984396212.jpg (892x1195, 242.36K)

Why does Japan live rent free in your head user? Is it because of the video games?

american and japan superalliance forever

Any of those ugly gooks would be lucky to date an average white male.

Jap games always add asian features to whatever character they're making whether intentional or not. Fucking Square Enix hired an italian art designer because they specifically pointed out that their characters too frequently come out with asian features despite not intentionally trying to make them like that.
That fucking failed however because Roberto Ferrari is a massive weeb and people confuse his art for Nomuras at times.

Attached: Movie Luna and FFXV Luna.jpg (2048x2048, 303.74K)

Some days I wake up and hate looking in the mirror to get ready for work because of how ugly I feel, but sometimes I remember this image and feel better because at least I have a chin and a strong jaw line

and say "sheeeit"

Attached: .jpg (600x543, 27.08K)

It doesn't. It's just fun to poke at the low standard yellow fever losers who browse this site most of which would be rejected anyway.

new luna was a massive upgrade

that's just too much effort and you'll look like a fucking sperg.

Asians have that kind of face where you forget what they look like while you’re still looking at them.