Do you think there's a place for botting and real money economies?

Do you think there's a place for botting and real money economies?

Any Forums note: Why did you delete the other threads? Actually tell me, if you don't want me to remake it. Fool.

Attached: Legitimizing Botting and RMEs.png (800x600, 32.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/g/thread/86689844/
twitch.tv/videos/1313197785
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Play something else if you don't have time.

Just closed the last thread so I can't copy-paste my response, so I'll sum it up: No, see Runescape and NFTs

Making money while having fun is obvious.

What?

you guys are replying to a bot thread

desuarchive.org/g/thread/86689844/

Having fun is a heavy assumption in this case
Bots ruined Runescape and NFTs ruined the few games they managed to infest. You do not enhance fun with incentives, you replace it.

OSRS I botted my combat recently and bought a bond with $8 check out my most recent twitch brodcast

twitch.tv/videos/1313197785

Stop reposting nonsense.

>Having fun is a heavy assumption in this case
No it's not.

>Bots ruined Runescape and NFTs ruined the few games they managed to infest.
Then those weren't fun.

>You do not enhance fun with incentives, you replace it.
Non-sequitur.

No.

Attached: lingerie_mercy_by_logancure_de9r6xs-fullview.jpg (1024x1536, 217.29K)

>Then those weren't fun.
How would you make it fun then? Putting a financial incentive to your passtime will always turn it into another job.

>How would you make it fun then?
What are you asking?

Bot thread

If every previous monetization effort failed and destroyed games, and your reasoning for this is not "monetization had bas results" but rather "it wasn't fun", how would you make it fun?

Runescape was fun, because it was about the quests. You gathered resources together so you could quest together. The grind wasn't extensive so you socialized while you relaxed. When bots started replacing players, the socialization stopped, and when the bots multiplied and started devouring resources, the relaxing stopped and was replaced with grind efficiency. Eventually, that became the game's focus, both in development and player interest. Everything became about grinding because of the bots and RWIT. Then the cash shop came, and with it came even more methods and incentives to grind. They took away what was fun about the game.

What?

[Image].

Runescape is 2D. Understand stimulation.

Attached: 1653587484960.jpg (1378x2039, 1.79M)

Also [this image].

Attached: 1652990722284.jpg (901x428, 133.35K)

>no one likes games when they're about money
>no you just didn't have FUN
Okay retard. Sink all your money into this idea. It cannot possibly go tits up.

As soon as real money profits get involved the game no longer is fun, it becomes work

>Runescape is 2D
What? No it isn't

No bro you just don't understand STIMULATION the money will be FUN and the game will STIMULATE you

>>no one likes games when they're about money
?

Non-sequitur.

It's literally a clicking game.

>What is 3D?

Only npcs are this retarded. Provide a time stamped photo of your monitor.

>[Image].
Miku won't help, her release on Steam is unfun thanks to Denuvo, and no amount of monetization will help.
That is not an explanation, that is an image of a theory that could be applied in any number of ways.

>It's literally a clicking game.
Clicking is not what defines 2D, hell, most 2D games involve zero clicking at all.

>That is not an explanation, that is an image of a theory that could be applied in any number of ways.
That's not how theories work.

>Clicking is not what defines 2D
Camera control.