What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Thwm62iq1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pain

Do not cross the mountain. I promise you there is not a wonderful land full of exploration and gorgeous views beyond the mountain.

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

COOM AND ROLL

Fun for the first 300 hours until you get to the grind.

Breath of the wild but fun with cute girls.

So the grind doesn't hit until 300 hours in? Goddamn, sounds like a good deal.

I'm already somewhat aware probably

I still love Ei.

Are any of the male characters good?

You're too late, the fun times are over. Wait for youtube.com/watch?v=7Thwm62iq1E

Wasn't that game just announced a few days ago? It'll probably be awhile till it reaches open beta.

Like all gachas, it's a blast until you run out of free gems/orbs/magical wishes. Then when you look at how much money those free gems equaled, you'll ragequit.

cheld love!
yes

Attached: __tartaglia_genshin_impact_drawn_by_miz_003__f3762eeb144d5651222e880af9b305a4.jpg (1000x1223, 630.95K)

>keeps making threads even when they die or get deleted
You are paid for this arent you?

Might as well wait. To give you a TLDR on the situation on genshin it just went through a 3-weeks delay on the new patch, which it will bring only one new 5* character. After that patch it will be 2 rerun banners and a rerun on an old patch. That will make it roughly five months with only one new 5* char and no new content.

I'm just bored and looking for something to kill time, I'll try it but if I get bored I'll just uninstall it, so it's whatever.

It's not my fault if other anons are shilling Genshin and making 15 Genshin threads a day. This is the first Genshin thread I've made.

fun

It's not as bad as you would think, exploring places is cool and the game does "see that mountain, you can climb it" pretty well

waste of time

The best game of a decade that makes Any Forumstards mad for two years.

Attached: 1578790264737.png (1408x1528, 3.82M)

I can't get over the fact that production quality is much cheaper than genshin.

Time gates.

It's early in development so maybe they'll polish it? Or maybe not, but I have hopes though since PGR improved a lot on Honkai's gameplay.

Exploring is fun, side quests can be good as can character stories but the rest gets kinda stale and the grind can be downright fucking dog shit.

>since PGR improved a lot on Honkai's gameplay.
I very much disagree, especially with that red-green-blue rng bullshit in there, but at this point, its impossible to make a game less fun than genshin so we'll see

>especially with that red-green-blue rng bullshit in there
You really didn't like it? I thought it added pace to the gameplay since you got to think on your feet. I guess it could be a problem if you want to run a stage perfectly and complete against the top scores (whales), but that's beyond my style.

Attached: what am I doing with my life.jpg (1920x988, 492.08K)