Why did her game cause so much butthurt?

Why did her game cause so much butthurt?

Attached: 1646485568188.jpg (720x900, 73.62K)

incel seethe because she would never have sex with them even if she and the incel were the last humans alive.

Nobody's going to buy your game, Neil.

Any Forums kids here have mental disabilities and generally cant think for themselves, where most of the garbage came from post lesbian kiss. I think it stems from poor education and shit lifestyles.

>buzzwords
Not buying your game infused with your cuck mentality, neil cuckman

it sold millions

Holy seethe.

>her game
By being just 50% hers and making a beloved character into an insufferable cunt.

Cant wait till Any Forums is deleted, they already talked about it.

Show the sales figures then, Neil. Why aren't you showing them, Neil?

Because every human who played it hated it, and the industry feels entitled to popularity.

But her game is widely loved.
It’s Abby’s game that’s hated.

Don't know. TLOU1 was awful, I have NO CLUE why people expected TLOU2 to be any better

>I have NO CLUE why people expected TLOU2 to be any better
Because the one redeeming quality of the first game got killed off almost instantly in the second

It wasn't awful, but Uncharted 2 was better.

Can't wait for the containment board to be deleted. ngmi.

Why are TLOU2 players so insecure?

I swear tourists come here to seethe about Any Forums more than Any Forumstards seethe about Any Forums.
Get a grip. lol

Attached: v---me X v---OP.gif (100x100, 1.29M)

We're laughing at you, retard.

It only really caused ire amongst those that cared about the characters from the first being lobotomized for the writer of the second game so he/they/lizard person, could tell the very special story of how his/its type of people view the world.
Others like myself just want to retard the popularity of shitty story/movie games. These type of games have their place, but no one sane wants over the shoulder, every ten minutes forced walking with narration, commentary on devs shitty views and fetishes to become the norm.

have sex

>we
lol

>her
it was Neil's poor management, and I felt really bad for all the people who got screwed over this project.