Just bought this for 10 dollars. It's been pretty fun so far. Anything I should know before getting farther in? Also...

Just bought this for 10 dollars. It's been pretty fun so far. Anything I should know before getting farther in? Also, Digimon thread.

Attached: Digimon World Next Order.jpg (1024x1024, 536.34K)

Just enjoy. It's fun and worth full price. Keep in mind it was vita game and made with shitty unity. I enjoyed it on release.

All I remember was that getting through the volcano area involved a nightmarishly long grind.

It has some weird difficulty spikes and sometimes hard to progress. I remember one part in particular where they put an ultra level digimon infront of a path that has you fight a champion level digimon to recruit, so your best option is to avoid that ultra level digimon to get behind it. Also whatever you do, try to keep both digimon alive, once they are out of sync the game almost doubles in training time since you'll have to train the new one each time it dies while the other one gains almost nothing from training anymore.

Enjoyed it better than cyber sleuth too which I didn't finish but I finished next order.

You can use transforming items and such pretty casual fun.

There's a special move where you can fuse your digimon together temporarily to create a stronger one. It's a fucking shit move. If you have 2 digimons with 8000+ stats and you fuse them you get the 9999 cap. You get literally weaker.

BAMCO PC PORT PLEASE
I NEED TO CONSOOM MORE DIGIMON WHILE I WAIT FOR SURVIVE

Very fun game with heart that needed some more polish, and came with the side perk of revealing like 70% of the grognards on Any Forums sucking World 1's dick had never actually fucking played it.

Did Survive survive?

Supposedly releasing this year, which could be good or VERY bad news.

Try to get the services as fast as possible. Unfortunately this takes from the worst take of digimon games, the world ones which have plagued us and holds many digimons fans into stockholm syndrome making them think that having to take your digimon to take a shit every 2 seconds and trying to get random food just for your mons to not die or turn into shit is "fun". You don't even get access to basic stuff like hospital or stuff without playing a couple of hours. I'm sorry to the people thinking that this side of the franchise is good but there are alternatives people, there really are. The ds games are phenomenal and cyber sluts is incredible. I am seriously not trolling

I kinda wanna replay it but it's a hassle. I'd have to get the PS4 out of the closet. It'll probably update for an hour. I'd need to connect it to a monitor or tv, all of which I'm using. The controller will need to be charged. Fuck it.
Would love for this to be liberated onto PC.
I wouldn't even mind a Switch, since you can just pick it up and play whenever.

cyber sleuth games are very mediocre, soulless grindfests. If they wouldn't have the digimon brand, nobody would ever talk about these games ever again.

You can't seriously call them soulless grindfests in a thread about a game where you mons die just a few hours after you finally reached the last form that you wanted for some time and having to raise them again to those stats with, i know, slightly boosted stats. You must see the irony, right? I can't even get outside the village in the first 10 minutes of the day to not waste a porta potty which costs you an arm and a leg.

>Like World games
>Like Cyber Sluts
>Have complaints and criticisms for both and understand neither are perfect
>Watch tribes of retards try to prop either up as the pinnacle of Digimon and attack the other tribe for daring to disagree
When shall it be my time? How many more bones must I bury in the soil? How many more trees must I tend as they swell from the rot of past generations? Will my ragged form, ashambles, behold a day when people like Digimon for Digimon? Or shall the last of my pieces be stripped away by the peeling of the years before the fighting ceases?

Attached: Lament of Theoden.jpg (346x272, 12.79K)

Faggot you have portable toilet and other items and this take of digimon is fun. I also enjoy digimon world 3 but cyber seluth sucked.
It's pure fanservice with music and all. Loved it.

Oh i think the new world sucks complete ass, but i didn't want to be the first to kill OP's excitement for the game.

at least survive looks kino

I feel like CS is one step above the average shitty JRPG purely on the virtue that it actually has an actual environment you can navigate through, with NPCs and animation.
Game like Conception or Neptunia that take the VN route are the low effort cashgrabs.

I don't need to fight anybody because i know in my heart of hearts that world is genuinely shit. People can agree to disagree
I tried playing this game twice now and the only thing i can say good about it is the fact that i don't have any other digimon game to play so i have to put up with it. Imagine that for the longest time to had to be content with that shitty MMO.
God, Survive can't come soon enough

Survive looks like low budget shit.
It was shitty vita game. Models were nice but everything else sucked also atlus game like wannabe which sucked since gaytlus games suck.

Nothing you've said there bother me. Even how blatantly you exaggerated it.
The game certainly has problem with how easy it is and how trivial getting digimon is compared to the original, but you choose to whine at what sells the game.

It's literally a monster raising game, you inbred faggot. The world games are based on tamagotchis. You raise the monsters, they aren't just stat sticks like pokemon.