Why are Nintendo fans like this?

Why are Nintendo fans like this?

Attached: maxresdefault (25).jpg (1280x720, 212.02K)

I'm an RPG guy and all the games in that image are godawful. Play a REAL JRPG like Elona+, Live A Live or Black Souls 2.

we should make it legal to murder scott the jew subscribers

Sneed The Poz

Because they grew up with the Gamecube and never played turn-based JRPGs.

I want to pound his twink ass.

They value skill and freedom
>Miyamoto: I personally have a fundamental dislike of the RPG system. But there are so many people who do like it and there are certain types of games for which that system is perfectly suited. I think that with an RPG you are completely bound hand and foot, and can't move. But gradually you become able to move your hands and legs.... you become slightly untied. And in the end, you feel powerful. So what you get out of an RPG is a feeling of happiness. But I don't think they're something that's fundamentally fun to play. With a game like that, anyone can become really good at it. With Mario though, if you're not good at it, you may never get good.

The problem isn't their taste in games, the problem is that they think everyone else should have the same taste as them.
It's not just "I'm not an RPG guy" it's "no one else should be an RPG guy either". This comes through in the video itself, with God (voiced by videogame "keep sayin it" dunkey) talking about how people who like RPGs were never meant to exist

Why are faggot retards likes this?
Not only qatching trash but having aa need to share it on Any Forums?
Fucking kill yourself.

I like RPG's and this statement is utterly based.

AAAAAAAAAAAH A VIDEO GAME GENRE I DON'T LIKE, SAVE ME NINTENDO MAN

Is this supposed to be good?

Attached: 1554065041553.webm (640x360, 2.29M)

This, almost every single "I don't like RPGs" Nintendo youtube personality is a zoomer.
Except for Dunkey who I just learned is older than I am.

it’s mental illness

sage

Jarpigs are absolute trash and barely qualify as video games. They're only enjoyed by socially isolated weirdos who need turn-based "gameplay" so they can "play" with one hand and jack off with the other. Yamauchi was 100% right.

i like Scott the Woz :D

>Nintendo fans
It's just the weirdos who got into games late and can't appreciate story. I find a lot of younger gamers just can't do RPGs. I've got two younger brothers, 12 and 10 and they don't go anywhere near em. They only ever play anime fighters, FPSs or always online freemium stuff and think "story games" are weird and boring.
Where older gamers play games for the enrichment found in story and gameplay, newer gamers seek validation.

The avgn of our generation but at least scot likes video games in general

thats not really true. if youre bad at mario, play 100 hours and youll get good.

Why the fuck do zoomers post this faggot? Why do you insist on giving him views? The guy is talentless and gives shit takes.

he's funny tho... and cute

Scott the wuss lmao

>if you're not good at it, you may never get good.
That's actually a controversial industry statement, sadly.

But more importantly, why is this on the wrong board? The pictured eceleb's YT show is being broadcast to burger TV, so this is off-topic talk here

Don’t lump me in with this cumchugger. Xenoblade is my favorite Nintendo IP behind Pikmin.

Attached: 5A543BBF-A90D-4443-822C-B608D07BF9C2.jpg (757x1024, 120.99K)

>dude i was born in late 90s but yeah im totally a retro gamer

he would be better if he didn't force those cringe sketch segments with and put his unfunny friends in the videos

Forget that, why is video game culture like this at all?
You're not an RPG guy? What's an RPG guy? Is it something people call you? Like, hey, it's the RPG guy? Or come over here, RPG guy? Who the hell refers to themselves like this? Why are people identifying themselves by what games they play? It's a sign of the mental degradation of our generation that you'll get people like Woz pushing these idiotic non issues with such sincerity. Oh woe is me, someone thinks I'm not true RPG guy because I like games they no likey. What a fucking baby, what a detestable little creep. Forget RPG guy, fucking manbaby guy is what he should be called.

This guy is just a coomlector. Doesn't play shit besides Nintendo platformers.

>What's an RPG guy?

Attached: f6f.png (459x600, 210.7K)

Rex is pretty funny tho