AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CANT FIND A JOB

Attached: png-transparent-doki-doki-literature-club-hanging-suicide-death-hung-ihsiang-black-hair-human-fictional-character.png (920x1050, 60.02K)

Just put in some applications you dumb nigger.

maybe don't wear the loli doujin t-shirt for the interview

>[
ITS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH EFFORD AND I DONT FIT THE CRITEARIA OF 20 YEARS OF EXPERICE FUCK JEWS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you could work for any game developer, who would you work for?

Attached: Yoshinoya PS2.jpg (2048x1536, 759.52K)

Make video essays on a weekly basis.

yes i looked into it but i cant dont and i dont want to code
and i have no artistic skills like modeling

AGS so I could use flint and steel to burn down their headquarters in minecraft.

Literally go work for Amazon, they'll hire anyone with a pulse.

If you live near an SSD site, those sites are more chill.

There's always a job out there if you look hard enough.
It's just not going to be the one you want to do for more than a week.
Minimum wage doesn't even cover rent in most places anymore.
Boomers will tell you we have it easier than them, but nothing could be further from the truth.
You'd better get better at lying in your resume and working on your interview skills. If you don't have connections you're pretty much on your own.
I hope you're not in Canada. That would suck ass.

i hate talking
i hate writing essays
also hate modern videogames
and dont want to show my handsome face infront of a camera where fat menlets can watch me
they want +++++years of expericence as well

Sega

I know it's hard, but hang in there!

If you don't try your best, surely you'll choke.

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 137.64K)

>Canada
germany is worse
what about looking for a job in muttland? is that a good idea?

>+++++years of expericence
full of shit, the local niggers in my area work there now

Have you considered going to phlebotomist training? It's only like 4 weeks and 500 bucks and you'll get a job pretty easily since most people don't exactly want to become a phlebotomist because they're pussies. That's what I'm doing. Mobile ones can make pretty decent money and you typically get really good benefits since you're working for a hospital.

Attached: Phlebotomy-youg-woman-blood-test-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 87.52K)

as warehouse niggers?
i have an degree why would i want to do labor slavery
no i have standarts

That's hot.

Holy shit I never knew there was a fucking yoshinoya game

Jobs are shit anyway, filled with retarded people.

and I'm about to quit my job
need to learn programming soon, fuck wagecucking for chump change

Attached: 1569384703891.png (760x720, 438.86K)

fuck you, I wanted to post that

Amazon treats it's employees like absolute shit, and they employ actual tactics against unionization because they want to keep labor as cheap as possible.
Working for a big ass corporation like this is absolutely soul-sucking once you realize what's going on around you.
I'd sooner stick to manual labor in construction or learn a trade. It sounds like a meme but this kind of shit gets you a house in today's market if you do it seriously for several years.
My cousin is the dumbest fucking asshole in my family and he managed to get himself a house before any of us by working with his hands.
When I was working at warehouse I had suicidal thoughts. It sucked that much ass pretty much from start to finish. You can make a living off of welding and doing seasonal jobs.

Join Any Forums and use leverage

i'm turning 27 this year and have never worked a job in my life

looking for a job right? Then stop complaining

>mfw my applications for graduate school got rejected
I know what's next for me now.

Attached: 1534111193617.jpg (250x197, 5.78K)

hate DDLC so much bros

Attached: 1653869922344.png (464x279, 69.95K)

lost everything on nfts already
fuck crypto

Shoot the women that got onto your programme ;)

>they want +++++years of expericence as well
no nigga he means working in the warehouse
They literally do not even fucking interview you you just beep boop in the computer and you have a job

>no i have standarts
Apparently shitty ones. Bet you cheated to get that degree. Can't even spell right. Dumbfuck.

My first job was during high school.
Retail. Nobody wanted to teach me shit.
The manager who hired me got sick the first day I was to start training and I had to pick up the slack on my own.
I managed to get it down but pretty much everyone I worked with was a miserable piece of shit who hated the new guy because they felt I would replace them.
I gave the manager my two weeks notice after the 2 months I worked there and never looked back.
I get boomers telling you to work your ass off but once you start working along-side them they treat you like you're a fucking dog.
Fucking dickheads.
The boss was alright, surprisingly.
It was just the rest of the crew that was comprised of middle aged men who had no social skills and thought yelling was a personality trait.

Local gas station needs clerks. Head on over.

>i have an degree why would i want to do labor slavery

If your degree isn't getting you a job then it wasn't work jack shit.

At least have something to put in your work history field, even if it's not related to the job you want.

is it....fun?

have you tried shaking the owners hand firmly whilst looking him in the eyes?

One of the things about modern society is that you don't need to work if you don't want to.
Apply for autismbux
Get into crypto trading / stock trading
Live with your parents

You don't need to engage on slavery.

get raped by 20 niggers shit eating tranny amerimutt

I didn't get my first job until I was close to 30

>Apply for autismbux
they jobless money i get now just barely covers the rent
i dont even have money for food
>crypto
lost everything on nft
fuck crypto
>parents
my mom lives with me
she gets enough pension to cover barely our food costs
>You don't need to engage on slavery.
i fucking wish

It's not that easy.
Specially for men.
I have cousins who got it easy because being a woman makes it easier to get mental illness financial assistance, but as a man you're actually analyzed very carefully which means you'll likely fail if you're faking it.
Hell, you might fail if there's actually something wrong with you, too.
It apparently doesn't look good on your medical record, too. It gets in the way of purchasing a house in the future if you've been on that.
It's really no wonder so many guys fucking off themselves. This thing you're suggesting is one of the last steps they take towards trying to get their lives together, but since it fails so often they just decide it's time to kill themselves.
Society doesn't give a fuck about men.

Attached: 1573340115156.jpg (267x200, 7.58K)

I know a guy who went into boiler maintenance and repair because he couldn't get good paying jobs in theater set up and backstage stuff, which he went to school for too (kek). He complains about it all the time but he ended up buying a house completely by himself before 30.

>lost everything on nft
Did you lose your monke or something?

>lost everything on nft
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU RETARDED NIGGER

They pay you to be there.

If you're at an SSD, they pay you to stand in one spot and move item from bin to bin, or to pull a handtruck from point A to point B.