Good shit

good shit
youtube.com/watch?v=7VTS_UFEbxc

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-30 215251.png (682x378, 368.79K)

Xbros...

unironically a good fighter game, miles ahead sf shit or GG

Attached: 1616264982983.png (1280x720, 20.23K)

It’s coming out on Xbox. But given that fanbase for Xbox is primarily shooter central, it’s not going to be the bulk of sales

Based
They've been working on that shit too long despite the little attention and stigma surrounding the source material that inspired it

xbox doesn't buy physical games so

lmoa, who members when this was an mlp fighting game?
how long has it been.

Mod

ESL here, wtf does that game title mean?

'them's fighting words' is a burger saying used ironically when someone says something offensive
they replaced words with herds because they're horses.

"Them's fighting words" is slang, it means "what you just said is so disagreeable I am willing to fight you over it". The title is hence a pun, where "words" is replaced with "herds" because they sound similar and a majority of the characters are herd animals.

Not gonna play a fighting game where the majority of the cast are non-humanoid creatures. Even animals in regular fighting games piss me off.

it's more unique though, also, it has so many features the community wants but the FGC really only cares about the aesthetic of fighting games so they would play a crappy one piece fighter (no rollback, terrible lobby systems, ect) made by a popular company over this.

you sound like a massive tool

thanks for the explanation burger bros

>best indie fighter in years
>not allowed to talk about it on Any Forums - video games
Makes you think

Attached: youcan always21.jpg (500x500, 93.49K)

sorry only shit games are allowed on Any Forums

I still can't believe fighting game players are so mind broken by "duur tech this game has tech bro so good" that they'll give a baby game for bronies even a glance

no switch?

Trash furry game

Nice to see some signs of life from the game, hope they manage to get a solid following.