Why haven't you played his game yet?

Why haven't you played his game yet?

Attached: OMORI_MANIC.gif (100x100, 17.93K)

It's not on GOG.

im not playing tumblr tier shit

But I have.

But it has incest in it.

I need to complete my 6th Divinity Original Sin 2 playthrough user, what do you expect

I might if it's good

i hate jrpgs

I love my big sis.

Attached: 1651310829776.jpg (1171x1200, 569.52K)

It's not

I put over 60 hours into this game I got the good ending and fucked off might try doing neet route in a year. I miss playing in the park with my friends and making memories looking through that photoalbum made me cry because it reminded me of the fun videos we used to make and then making a compilation of the best parts I miss my youth and I'm not even 2022 yet I know its going to get worse for me take me back

did i fucking stutter
im not playing your faggot game made by a literal faggot to boot

>faggot game
all the relationships are straight user

>I'm not even 2022 yet
Aren't we all?

It's surprisingly far less gay than both Undertale and Deltarune combined. It's almost refreshing.

i wasn't talking about the in-game relationships i was talking about the core audience: faggots

Attached: 26.jpg (828x534, 34.96K)

Any Forums obnoxiously posts it 24/7 so I avoid it out of principle

>Literal faggot made the game
Fuck off you fucking retard, it's made by a woman who likes shota shit you fucking moron, not a faggot. Can't you fucking faggots atleast have the right instead of being a constant fuck up who hates it because "my tumtum tells me it's bad!!!"

Attached: FH_bTN1UUAUCdqV.jpg (828x721, 44.04K)

>why haven't you played this game that I constantly shill? WHY DON'T YOU PLAY IT?!
fuck you

not a fan of trun based rpgs

I watched it already.

Tranny game

>made by [sexual degenerate]
You're not helping your point of selling this game

Games shilled by Any Forums are usually horrendous.

If you had a friend group at any point that you lost contact with, this game will hit a sweet spot.

tranny artstyle

i want sunny to rape me at knife point

I don't give a shit about selling the game, I care about people being misinformed about how they're insulting the game. It's so annoying when these subhumans just parrot other people being retards, they're all just mimics of each saying "this game is [faggot]/[tranny]."