Master. There's an 87% chance that your country celebrates Memorial Day...

Master. There's an 87% chance that your country celebrates Memorial Day. Do you have an itinerary for the activities you plan you do today?

Attached: fi-from-skyward-sword.jpg (984x808, 205.46K)

Sure, Fi.
- Get up around noon
- Walk up to my computer 2 meters away from my bed
- Jerk off
- Do nothing productive until 5am
- Go back to bed

Victory day was on may 9th

typical day really. i'd say i'd dump Fi ecchi but there's only like 5 good pictures

Attached: 4681ad3d858690074e9b50ce78ca8c7f.png (537x758, 236.01K)

what day?

Already had a grill party with a bunch of family and their shitty significant others.
God I hate new people being brought into the family.

-Try to do something productive -Fail
-end up on YouTube
-spiral down to Any Forums again,
-tell myself to do something else but convince myself it's too late anyway
-its 8pm and time to start getting ready for work tomorrow
-tell self you'll try again this weekend

Been doing this for many years. One day I'll actually do it when I'm in my late 40s or 50s.

Why is blue such an erotic color?

Attached: 1630847186842.png (468x585, 288.92K)

At least go a walk outside for a few minutes, in nature if you can. I like to do it as soon as I wake up.

>let me tell you about your country

>N-N-NOOOO! YOU CUT YOURSELF IF YOU TRY TO DO THAT WITH A SWORD
Anyone who uses this argument likely hasn't played the game and have only gotten rundowns or played so little they missed Fi's entrance. Fi is the spirit of the sword, not the blade itself. You'd be having relations with the assistant to the literal Goddess spoken of in Skyloft. So it's fine.

Attached: 1653919650771.png (1200x2003, 3.8M)

Color theory. The color represents a calming and peaceful feeling. People use the color blue to try and create rooms and spaces where you can feel at ease. Blue characters in turn would be characters that you would feel peaceful being with, and allow yourself to feel more vulnerable and intimate with.

Attached: 62354B80-38A8-4830-8D9D-08231ACB26F3.jpg (2500x3700, 2.61M)

>somewhere, some nigger saw this and believed it wholeheartedly
Damn

my question is if Fi is wearing clothes or if she's technically naked and her 'clothing' is her skin

Attached: fi quiet mode.png (961x1255, 335.67K)

Wait until you learn about the "hebrew israelites", user.

You have no idea how much I wish there was more Fi art than there is.

Attached: fi.jpg (736x588, 66.22K)

Fi deserves much more than she got. Of wholesome and lewd art, alongside more Fi/Link fics because I am a filthy shipper. I should maybe get back to writing one again

I understand the ball-gag, but why tie up the rest of her body?

it was her idea

Attached: fi.png (700x800, 447.23K)

i have had a Fi fic on my list of things to write for awhile, but I can't figure out how to give a good ending for her and it not come off as NTR, because you know, it is unlikely she can get pregnant

Attached: dark fi.jpg (167x195, 8.06K)

>Any Forums was therapeutic all along

My family is having a barbecue

ah yeah, that's quite a dilemma to figure out. I suppose the easy way out would just be some goddess magic making it happen, but that'd probably be too much of a stretch.
Did manage to finish one fic with her a while ago, which got my girlfriend to do pic related. Been sitting on the other because of writer's block, woo

Attached: sketch_fi.png (800x600, 59.46K)

i'm always hesitant to use magic in a way that hasn't been explored within the setting. i feel like the autism is overpowering enough that i get analysis paralysis, as much as i hate that term

Attached: 1652497391424.jpg (599x305, 100.85K)

Remembrance Day is on the 11th of November, fuck off.

so she can't fly out of the sword

An absolutely valid point. It's a big slippery slope, so I understand your hesitance