I have fixed Warcraft

I have fixed Warcraft.

Attached: Warcraft.png (1363x1080, 572.42K)

retarded

elaborate stupid cunt

but i want to play goblins

>night elves would never side with the alliance
They would have sided with the tauren, but the Tauren sided with the orcs due to how Thrall helped Cairne, and their shamanistic nature. They were having an open war with the Orcs due to their logging of ashenvale, and as such found unlikely allies with the alliance.

>all human fighters would be paladins
nope

>nope
literally every paladin was a warrior that picked up a bible or a priest that learned to be a warrior

Every race should have warriors in to begin with (except maybe gnomes).
And the horde/alliance system is retarded. Every race should have specific ties with others. Like taurens should be friendly with night elves and orcs and mostly neutral with everyone else. Meanwhile forsaken should be hostile with all eastern kingdom inhabitants but neutral towards Kalimdor or some shit like that.
Add ogres, centaurs, nagas and shit as races too

>Allliance
Human
Dwarf
Gnome

>Horde
Orc
Troll
Tauren

All you fucking need

Yes, and literally every footman in warcraft 1, 2 and 3 were human fighters who picked up a sword

it honestly bottles my mind that ogres still aren't a playable race. i always thought that they would be the first race to be added in an expansion. then year after year, they just never showed up.

There's no reason every warrior would go out of his way to become one. Knights, footmen and paladins were different units for a reason.

you are retarded

Cuddling with female worgens

And if you want to go a bit further, blood (high) elves for the Alliance and goblins for the Horde

>durr i am le faithful to wc3
>tauren? One of the most important horde units, horde hero? Integral to the orc campaign? Nah make them neutral
Youre a fucking retard, kill yourself

here's how you fix Warcraft: never make WoW in the first place

>retconning gnomes out
>human and troll cant even be warrior
i was going to go on but i'm not going to waste my time
you earned a (You) with this shit but not much else

Now you've gone into territory that will be argued against.

horde was rag tag band of outcasts who wanted to call azeroth home but couldn't for one reason or the other, mostly due to human, dwarf and elf dominance
so undead taking refuge with thrall's horde makes sense
tauren would be horde from the get go due to special relationship they had in w3
kael's belves would never join alliance, joining ranks with horde always made sense
goblins make sense too, so does worgen joining ally
drenai are space dudes so whatever works I guess but they follow light so I could understand it too

apart from nelves I'd argue most stuff until cata or maybe panda fits in with the existing narrative

>so undead taking refuge with thrall's horde makes sense
It's retarded. Thrall almost got his shit kicked in by one kingdom on a humanitarian aid mission. His number one priority should be proving to the Alliance that they can be trusted to live on their own. Allying himself with Sylvanas "We have to find a Final Solution to the Human Question" Windrunner makes no sense.

You just don't understand what makes her so great

Attached: tumblr_9ef7e77815732543bd474c34ba441bd7_51ceedc5_1280.jpg (1280x1564, 393.57K)

I like it.

Warcraft horde had the best classes. They really shit up the lore when they shoehorned everything into generic priest/mage/rogue roles and made no mention at all of the original classes existence