Henry

henry...

Attached: file.png (258x387, 169.9K)

ᶦ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵠᵘᶦᵗᵉ ʰᵘnᵍʳʸ

QUICK. Post yfw monastery mission

Attached: a3a7502d89f7a1b2f94bce6960baf211.jpg (257x410, 32.89K)

sorry lads, im pirating the royal mission

im gonna replay it with all the DLCs, definitely my favorite RPG

While the core mechanics can be a chore what puts me off playing it is how obnoxious the fucking mc is. calling a roleplay game is almost pushing it because you have no way on how the little annoying prick behaves asides from actually grinding 100 hours in.

Attached: terrible.png (775x489, 316.29K)

>waaah why cant i play as a character who has 0 personality and mod the game so she has a futa cock to fap to

the fuck are you talking about, Henry is a nice fella

>play mission
>find out who target is
>reload save
>kill him at the very start of the quest when you're left in the main room alone with him
>mission complete in 30s

I have it on EGS. Is it worth picking up the DLC or nah?

Attached: 1529774737557.webm (640x640, 2.01M)

The sequel isn’t coming is it? I need some comfy medieval adventures in this sea of over the top shit but they won’t deliver. I just need something cozy guys

Attached: 536F8FB9-35F3-440A-9268-ECCA0BB07D67.jpg (456x1024, 55.01K)

Goddamnit I could get both KCD and Ace Combat 7 for 12 bucks but my backlog is just small enough to drain to zero and then I can feel proud to not own things I can't bring myself to play.

oh shit. I forgot to beat this game in my backlog. thanks for reminding me to beat it OP
been too busy to play it since it came out that I completely forget it.

I’ll have to give this another try. I had a game breaking bug at the very beginning of the game and didn’t feel like reinstalling it. I had downloaded it years ago on PS4.

They have a sale on now so yes.

The game wasn't designed for replayability yet I want too...

Alot of KCD threads recently, is something going to be announced or is it just that there's a lack of anything to look forward too?

what a coincidence, shill

Silence, retard.

i wish they made an expansion pack rather than just a few smallish dlcs

I liked it, it was an interesting take on the "Jail mission where you lose all your items" trope from so many RPGs

they made it a little too easy to escape and get your equipment though

i just sprinted across the monetary to order the blood, then took my punishment and sprinted back to retrieve the blood, everyone saw me but no one cared, i managed to do the no kill ending.

Attached: F8696826-8907-4EB9-8296-FDA60D328C4A.jpg (615x410, 40.84K)

Faglord

Or alternatively to sneak some supplies in before becoming a monk. I had several caches of lockpicks, save potions and daggers all around the Monastery in case I got caught, it was a lot of fun trying to remember which cupboard had stuff in it.

Why did they remove blacksmithing?

is comfy

Too expensive. A key for the royal edition on Steam is the same price, so I'm just gonna rebuy it on Steam :)