Devil may Cry 5

Why is this meme game so popular?
It's bad, unenjoyable and unengaging combat, where enemies are more like punching bags.
The dialogue and story is fucking terrible and laughable.

Attached: deeemcee5.jpg (616x353, 225.58K)

It's simply a very kino and based game.

Nice bait user-chama

>teases co op capability
>LOL ONE MISSION ONRY

And that’s why I don’t like it. At least the pc version has the co op mod I guess.

Attached: 90A50FCD-E0F9-45F3-A1C9-5A5226EC3F4E.gif (384x206, 2.17M)

It unironically gets good at harder difficulties.
The default difficulty is so braindead you could almost mistake it for a musou game.

Because people think that juggling a sandbag with infinite health for 30 minutes is peak action gameplay.

It's not bait, I wanted to try it after everyone keeps praising it as some peak of action games, plus the music was good and was badly disappointed.

Attached: steem.png (695x241, 97.22K)

>3.6 hours
post your human lvl ranks from what you played, which you won't do, or your achievements to show you played for just a handful of levels.

Attached: 1405376104992.jpg (274x386, 21.81K)

i wont, it's not worth my time. believe it or not i got ss ranking on what I played

>i got ss ranking on what I played
okay, if this is true I'm impressed. SS mission rankings on your first go?
honestly, I've only gotten S ranks on missions.

no im just kidding. get pranked kid

Something I just learned about DMC4, is that echidna has an attack in her chimera spawning form, where she'll try to flytrap gobble you up if you're standing on top of her body. 15 years and I never once saw that attack until today.

It's quite simply a good game in a time where good games of this genre are far and few. But that is not why you made this shitty thread.

It's great and the combat is great and the story is very kino and awesome.

>15 years and I never once saw that attack until today.
lesser known gameplay facts?
>if you do the provocation taunt as dante vs vergil while close to him, then he can get pissed off and react to it resulting in a unique attack to stop you from dancing
>as V you can stand and walk on nightmares spike attack
>you can JC vergils kata taunt at the end

It's on of the worst games I've ever spent money on. Thank god ir waa only $15

This, and this is from a long time fan of the series. It's a glorified bloody palace; everything else is trash, e.g., ruined characters, awful uncanny valley graphics, below fanfic-tier plot, wtf is nico, etc.

Attached: nightmare.gif (268x300, 1.5M)

>holy waters exist in DMC 2, but they're a % enemy drop that is used immediately upon picking it up
>while chimera scarecrows only gain the flail attack, chimera assaults get much more amped up: they become able to do their psycho crusher attack up to 3 times in a row
>you can parry a mephisto's finger or rush attack to have it take increased damage without lifting their cloak; this also works on faust, but faust infinitely counters your parry so you gotta be smart about it
>dr faust get mechanic
>cavaliere internal combo memory
>in M18, if shadow skewers and you manage to stand on top of it, you can shoot to instantly expose the core
>lusachia's curse is the most damaging single hit attack in DMC5. In DMD once it has DTed, if it hits you in human form with this attack it'll take 75% of your fully maxed double HP bar
>fighting dante as vergil, at S rank or above, if you start the doppelganger dance taunt, dante will play along and start his own dance taunt
>riots DT the fastest of any enemy in DMD, at exactly 240 damage taken
>green mask nobodies can dance to steal your DT or summon another nobody, moves they very rarely use, or use off camera
>gilgamesh boss battle final phase
>DMD nidhogg at low HP replaces vines with 3 extra nidhoggs

Shit taste

Same reason why this meme game is popular

Attached: 371350.jpg (1920x1080, 647.77K)

>arachnes can't explode into baby spiders if you kill them with an agni&rudra attack
>as a general rule, any enemy attack in DMC5 in which the enemy's edges or body parts glow gold/orange can hit other enemies. This includes all of judecca's attacks and chaos' roll. Other enemies might also have friendly fire by default and thus don't glow, like empusa queen or behemoth
>if a hellbat has reached the HP at which it explodes but you don't let it drop to the ground, you can keep attacking it forever, it will never explode or die
>the kyklops in DMC1 SM07 have random HP
>DMC1 fatalities
>nero can buster a death scissors if he manages to stun it (not necessarily parry it, just have it dazzled). The required aim for the grab to connect is finnicky
>the energy orb created by a group of angelos in DMC4 can be deflected back at them with ANYTHING, for an insta kill and SSS rank
>according to the official japanese DMC5 guide, there's an electric status condition different from regular stagger, but I have no idea what causes it or what it does

Attached: anon.png (680x382, 150.14K)

>Nero's Rawhide Combo B can go much longer but the timing gets tighter and tighter each hit
>Nero's BP taunt gives you a damage multiplier that stacks with each kill but only as long as your hood stays on
>Running, jumping and walking into certain cutscene triggers begins the cutscene with the character slowing down, landing or walking
>V can chain cane finishers with proper timing

>arachnes can't explode into baby spiders if you kill them with an agni&rudra attack
Isn't that slicing in general? Beowulf stops them from splitting and spawning babies. I remember that the Yamato is a bad weapon against them precisely because of them spawning more.

>hell lusts gain an uppercut-like attack in DMD and are the only hells to get new moves in higher difficulties
>in DMC4, enemy factions (artificial order demons, natural demons) recognise each other as enemies and attack (but can't kill each other). I once watched a faust and an alto angelo bring each other down to almost 1 HP since I was too far away so they prioritized each other
>rawhide pause combo 10 hits

Agni and rudra count as fire-based which arachne are weak against, that's probably why