How the fuck did this filter Any Forums lol

How the fuck did this filter Any Forums lol

Attached: 1634107113735.jpg (3194x2160, 665.99K)

It didn't
Its just a shit boss
Thematically, musically, visually and mechanically.

I hate the fact that it was a mandatory two stage fight. Worst final story boss From has done by a wide margin.

I haven't seen anyone getting filtered by it, on the contrary, it's pretty easy
Great boss

Seething shazamtrannies

It was such a let down after Radagon.

It looks really good. That's it. Most of the bosses with 1 or 2 exceptions are pure shit.

Do they let you use Torrent for it yet?

Haven't even got past Radagon yet. Everything from Maliketh onwards kind of sucks, it's just a boss rush and it accounts for almost half of the required bosses for the game.

This should only be a boss for 2 of the endings. The bog standard ending should just be Radagon and nothing else.

Isn't there a spell you can buy after beating Gideon that makes this boss's attacks tickle? Same for a lot of Radagon's attacks?

I was a full melee build, no magic, 2hander and I killed that boss without taking any damage on the first try.

I have no clue what its mechanics were and I'm fairly certain it never actually attacked the entire fight.

This is the single most atrocious visual design of a videogame enemy I have ever seen. It's downright awful. Is there like a 2DEEP4U reason it looks so unarguably shitty or is this just dev hackery at work?
...Dear god it's so fucking bad holy shit...

>Radahn
>Mohg
>Draconic Sentinel
>Godfrey
>Morgott
>Fire Giant
>Godskin duo
>Maliketh
>Sir Gideon Ofnir
>Godfey
>Radagon+Elden Beast
Only 30% of the bosses are after Meliketh.

This troony ass discord is STILL astroturfing holy shit its been like 6 months already!

>morgott
>radahn
>2 godfreys
>godskin duo
>after meliketh
what

>Radahn
>after Maliketh
I don't think your list is expressing what you meant for it to.

I was listing the minimum necessary bosses to show context that it isn't half.

That's just 2 off being over half. Count Radagon and Elden Beast as separate and it's 1 off being half.

are you fucking retarded? Radahn is before Maliketh right there on his list

People with ADHD get triggered by him since he's a zoner (it actually thematically frames the fight as Elden Beast being a coward/fearing for its life and acts as a juxtaposition to Radagon who is the most in your face boss of the game). Midwits see Shazamfags complain and can't think for themselves so they regurgitate their arguments. In reality he's the second best designed final boss of any fromsoft game, second only to Isshin and that's without including Radagon/Genichiro.

It was pretty easy for me
t. Colossal powerstanced user

Before the nerf he was a pain.
Now the homing arrows are easy to dodge and the cunt doesn't seem to swim away as much.

Yes, he's listed in a "30% of the bosses are after Meliketh (sp?)" greentext.
You do understand how Any Forums works right? Who were you even quoting?

>Great boss
Any boss that wastes your time by constantly teleporting away and making you run across the entire fucking arena is a waste. Astel was just as retarded. Shit like that is OK with Ghidorah for example because it does not happen all the fucking time, once or twice is fine.

huh

Cope

How can it be the worst final boss when genericsuitofarmor of cinder exists?

SoC is a great fight though.

Dunno, got bored and havent played since I got to the Volcano Manor.
It felt like the only part of the game that had any substance was Ranni's questline and everything else has been just fighting the same bosses for shitty rewards.

Lol he didn't get nerfed. A patch unintentionally broke his AI and was fixed the next day. It's all in your head you clown.

>Makes you run for 5 seconds while dodging his projectiles

Inexcusable garbage muh time muh precious time

>5 seconds
Sure nigga, sure