Have you ever met a real gamer girl?

have you ever met a real gamer girl?

Attached: 1601575909230.jpg (2560x1707, 1.71M)

Yes, had a crush and probably oneitis by now. She is still fucking gorgeus and her playing games are unrionically not even the reason I had a crush on her.

Yes. Also a junkie btw. Big mistake.

What did that room smell like?

>White protestants destroying society to please jews is a vast right wing conspira-

I wish.

God I’m lonely.

Yes, various in fact all are really nice people but one bitch who was a compulsive liar, lent her a couple of things and bever gave them back... Man was I fucking retarded back then

Attached: Steampunk disapointment.jpg (1280x720, 56.98K)

one guy almost looking like this

Attached: tranny faggot.jpg (529x637, 83.83K)

I just want her to sit on my face bros :(

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-205716_Chrome.jpg (555x1919, 418.93K)

>Any Forums con
Oldfags were cringe

Attached: AD9E0E70-74FD-4CC5-950C-6D25A5690A8F.jpg (2144x1608, 1.16M)

haven't talked to a girl since middle school.
i'm 31

I'm beside one in bed now, why?

Yes through RP in an online game. We’re going to get married in a few months.

Lol fuck off
We all are
Take your arse off yer chair stop jackin off and hit the gym (to feel better). Then drop vidya and go find a bitch.
Having a girl while maintaining vidya addiction works only while you are an unemployed student in uni.

I frequently meet Jesus while masturbating. He’s an alright guy.

My sister, I'm taking her out to eat tomorrow

>Any Forums is a manlet dyel
Things haven't changed at all

>Having a girl while maintaining vidya addiction works only while you are an unemployed student in uni.
Projection much? Only if you're working 50 hour weeks like a wagie with a job that saps your energy, easily possible to share the hobby of gaming with a partner, or any hobby at that.

>her

Never meet a bitch who's interested in vidya. Only uni hoes were but I missed on them.
Also I can't imagine having a wife who's a hermit nerd like you (in general). Imagine your household.

this but High school unless we are counting co-workers. if you mean intimate 1 on 1 convo then im in my late 20's and am in a same boat as . except for the "gorgeous" thing. she wasnt a super star at all but she just had this amazing easy-going energy about her that I really vibed with. a "wow I could just babble with this person for hours" type thing and we got along like PBnJ.

theyre still on my Steam Friendlist too

Attached: sodoihaves.png (553x843, 371.29K)

~45 hours is a standard working week for 2/3 of world population.
I come home play vidya then go to sleep but you actually need do clean your house, cook food and do other chores.
So vidya gaming is non consistent.

There can be a middle ground, you don't have to be completely enthralled by videogames, anecdotal evidence is a poor benchmark when you take a step back and think about it. You're really proposing that it's not possible for a man and a woman to have a mutual interest in vidya? Personally I'm not a hermit and my circle has a few females in it, mostly gfs of the guys but my anecdotal evidence is that it's easily possible.