Realistically, how would you escape this situation and deal with the resulting fallout?

realistically, how would you escape this situation and deal with the resulting fallout?

Attached: 1632963078384.jpg (640x640, 69.73K)

>lllmmaaooo he has to use the toilet!
I don't get it.

Turn my ass around and start letting shit fly

Just start flinging shit around the place, that's assuming I have defecated or have feces in my colon to defecate.

why are niggers like this

Niggers don't use the toilet, they just shit in the street.

Attached: San-Fran-poop-map-1024x819.png (1024x819, 616.7K)

Start throwing piss and shit at everyone

Attached: avatars-JinSVqyNLhx1tPzL-xSS9Sw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 34.34K)

I would yell niggers

Why are niggers like this

Yea, me neither. Think it's just Americans being retarded again.

Start masturbating and fingering my ass

Post more boys shitting please

Just American things.

They are closeted homosexuals

Let out a huge fart.

if you were taking a shit at my school the black kids would peak over your stall and post you on snapchat to like 200 people and you'd get comments all day in the hall like "nice form" and shit

you were a reject if you even took one dump at school. Black kids said they "caught you lackin'". All dumpers had to sit at a dumpers only lunch table. It didn't even matter if you did it while everyone was in class, cause there's always some black kid vaping in the corner of every bathroom on his phone, just waiting for someone to pull down their pants and start shitting.

Also I would get to school like 30 minutes early so I could sit on the toilet and work through my stomach-death pains, and these black kids would lock the bathroom and fight inside it for about 20 minutes. Obviously I was scared as fuck to get out of my stall so I had to lift my legs and shit quietly. Trapped in there with the monsters. The pain and anxiety was tremendous. Every morning for 4 years of highschool.

there was a grace period of about 15 minutes because the black kids had to show up for their classes for attendance and then grab the hall pass, then they could sit in the bathroom for as long as they wanted because the teachers were afraid to penalize them. I was late to class a lot because those 15 minutes were perfect for shitting. When that time came I'd just hunker down and push as hard as possible, veins bulging out of my neck, blood pressure at maximum. If in those 15 minutes I didn't get all the shit out I'd sneak out of the school and drive back home. When I would be tardy to my classes my teachers would ask me why I was late and I just made up some lie, but the entire rest of the class knew the exact reason, you could see it on their faces and hear it in their chuckles.

Attached: 1617640637638.png (200x200, 49.69K)

i think the boy is gay (earring) and this is how they are bullying him

This

the only legit answer desu

I was shitting once in a McDonald's and like 6 black guys came in and started acting niggardly. One jumped high enough to make eye contact with me for a second. Then they just left. I bought a gun that week.

I have never once shit at a school in all my years of public education.
Mind I didn't eat lunch, even as a kid, or breakfast, might have had something to do with it.

Continue browsing Any Forums on my phone as if they weren't there. If pics of my dick get posted on snap or something, just tell the police that they are distributing cheese pizza on the internet and have them arrested. Presuming this was taken in a high school setting

I’d shit on their phones.

Video games by the way.