Videogame has a female protagonist

>Videogame has a female protagonist

Attached: 1653896434561.webm (576x954, 2.43M)

>I've never seen a man with money

Gee I wonder why miss "I'm 30 and make tiktoks"

>if you don't buy me shit regularly you aren't a real man
ok

That's because men who aren't smart enough to get money are the only ones stupid enough to hang around women who force them to spend their money on useless junk.

straight bros how do you do it? I can't even pretend to be interested in a womens opinion for 5 minutes

I mean that's all fine if you're okay with being THEIR woman, as in you belong to them, you are theirs, like a pet.
I mean, that what it means to have another living thing that you take care of, house and pay money to support.

You want traditional MAN who'll take care of you and buy you nice things? Then you gotta be ready to be a traditional WOMAN who does what she's told and takes care of the house and kids.

Only people I got a beef with are the ones who want it both ways and want free shit and constant support but also to be considered an equal in the relationship.

>game calls you out on your bigotry

Attached: 1653853789063.webm (720x1280, 1.97M)

Maybe because what women mean by a man doing nice things to them is the man expending half of his income on frivolous shit. Of course only a guy who is loaded can afford to do that.

I've never seen a woman do something for a man without complaining.

Incelanon...

what *does* she sound like?

nobody pretends to be interested in what women want to say apart from simps

girls unironically like being made fun of when they try to say something serious

A man

Lol what

Better than most far-left women

>she

Because men with money have money for a reason, they didn't settle for leeches
Dumb bitch

Something something, all women don't develop past childhood.

The important parts develop, at least.

Is that the same tranny in the party tranny that gives you Monster and tranny merch tiktok video or whatever?

Classic woman. Never understand or experience struggle, hard labor, works, and living in a hard life.
Remember blizzard accusation? Another rape accusation by women to video game companies? They were given a lot of money since they won the lawsuits, where did it all go?