Can we have a tank vidya thread? Have you play any games with tanks recently?

Can we have a tank vidya thread? Have you play any games with tanks recently?

Attached: Chaffe.jpg (1153x887, 315.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1451050/Sherman_Commander/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are there no good tank games?

Have you tried Battle City?

Attached: screen-0.png (379x355, 165.9K)

Playing Enlisted atm.
Tanks are kinda weird, but on the other hand you actually engage enemy infantry and aren't just stuck in the tank since you can play the crew even outside. Pretty cool. The only other FPS that had remotely fun or passable tank combat was Orchestra and Hell Let Loose.
Beware, it's a Gaijin product.

I used to play world of tanks. I have so much stuff on my old account and I can’t use it on Steam, it’s very frustrating and retarded. Like I’m going to open a new account and rebuy everything. I’ve been playing Panzer Knights recently and a bit tank mechanic simulator. Panzer Knights is pretty fun it sates my love for tanks and inner weeaboo at the same time. I wish there were more single player tank games, I sort of dropped out of the multiplayer scene because I don’t like how serious and try hard everything is now.

Wasn't that game super P2W?

This was my first tank game, i remember playing with my friend in local multiplayer. Simpler times

PANZERKAMPFWAGEN IV BEST TANK OF ALL TIME
TANK OF THE YEAR
ALL THE YEARS

Attached: anime_nazi.jpg (1300x1733, 2.16M)

Stop playing wows subhuman

Attached: 1631448694078.png (368x443, 285.67K)

Nah not really right now, if you spend money you can definitely get all the fun stuff immediately but it's not impossible to play against even high level whales with just basic bolt actions, low lvl smgs and detonation packs. There are some interesting things that cost retarded amounts of real money, like Churchill, or Gewehr43s kurz with burst fire, but most of the standard stuff can be grinded out in-game fairly quick if you don't spend silver orders like an idiot. The only mandatory spending I'd say is the premium account which doubles xp gains and gives you more squad slots since the high end grind is fucking retarded.

If you just wanna be a historical wehraboo autist you can unlock MP40s and MG34s very quickly for example.

pz 4 is the most ehh tank of all time

For me, it's the Panzer III Ausf. M

Attached: PzIIIN_big_5332407436446c08a605eccb100ca93e.jpg (2560x2160, 1.99M)

>Great visibility
>Good mobility
>Great firepower
>Comfortable for the crew

The only bad thing is that it doesn't have sloped armor but it was ahead of it's time.

sissy caged tank

Attached: 1652553720938.png (1079x1024, 903.45K)

Play Panzer Corps
It's like playing with army men toys but on drugs

Attached: Berlin.jpg (1920x1080, 2.24M)

i agree with you tho the mobility was mediocre
i just think its a bit bland

I love modern tanks and no modern tank games exist besides wt grindfest and two ancient sims

Fortnite, foxhole, master duel, earth defense force

I'm pretty sure I played Panzer Corps North Africa campaign many years ago but the dice system was just too rng bullshit for me.
Way too arcade.

You don't need to play on steam...

Just log in again on PC.

If you mean World of Tanks Console or Blitz vs PC they are all separate games and account progression differs.

Masterpiece in the making
store.steampowered.com/app/1451050/Sherman_Commander/