Top 5 Souls bosses ranked by difficulty (official ranking)

>5. Midir (DS3)
>4. Malenia (ER)
>3. Orphan (BB)
>2. Friede (DS3)
>1. Smelter Demon (DS2 SOTFS)

Attached: 1653904197453.jpg (1280x720, 158.61K)

>midir

it's harder to get to the smelter demon because of the shitty boss fog gate than the boss is itself, also Radagon smokes every other boss on this list

ENTER

Attached: 1653904688507.png (290x490, 318.8K)

>no nameless king
>no gael
Heck.

I don't remember SD being hard but I can't beat Malenia.

Midir is harder than Orphan

>putting fucking smelter demon on there
when was the last time you played DS2 OP? was it more than 10 years ago?

Malenia, Orphan, Nameless King, Midir, Isshin

I personally found Malenia tougher than any other boss in previous games, but I believe this is a gameplay issue.

With the Orphan, and the other bosses I have always felt in control of the situation with the tools I have in hand. With Malenia I feel like I'm playing something alien, out of the rules of ER

i first tried orphan and smelter demon, had a hard time with friede and never beat midir.

>this is harder than this because i say so OK?
retard

How is Radagon hard other than roll forward.

The only hard boss in that list is friede because of 3 fucking phases. Also fuck difficulty, the coolest bosses are
>Gael
>Nameless
>Ivory King
>Ludwig
>O&S

malenia should be #1. you can't even beat her with some weapons or builds

>Radagon
>hard
It's subjective, sure, but aside from his Aoe spamming typical of Elden Ring (boom boom boom), it didn't seem too problematic to me.

The beast after him was way more annoying and not very funny.

Radagon is really fucking easy compared to the rest of that game. He has minimal delay bullshit and tons of attacks that leave him open afterwards

nameless king is 100% my most difficult boss. the first time i found he had a second phase i nearly cried

Beating his second phase felt like a genuine accomplishment. First phase was easy for me bc I had a lightning lkgs

i beat it after about 2 weeks of sporadic gaming sessions and was so burnt out afterwards that i never beat the last boss, i cant even remember his name. this was about 4 or 5 years ago and i havent touched it since

This guy? Well, he was quite tame compared to the Nameless, but being mandatory for the ending, it is better this way.

Attached: eeee.jpg (1280x720, 287.48K)

yes that guy, i tried him 2 or 3 times then gave up because i foresaw another fortnight of pain and shame

if you weren't tired, I would have beaten him without a problem. the bosses who come with the dlc are so much tougher.

>I would have beaten
I'm a faggot, but it was about you.

>nameless king is 100% my most difficult boss. the first time i found he had a second phase i nearly cried
That's weird when some bosses have a consensus like Malenia, but with some like nameless king people seem to have vastly different experiences. I struggled more with Crystal sage than with him lol. The first phase is just a matter of getting under the dragon and the second phase is really a common ds3 boss with telegraphed patterns easy to avoid and hp that melts quickly.

Fume knight should be 1. And
>Midir