Worth a buy bros?

It's $24 atm

Attached: Deathloop_cover_art.jpg (220x270, 25.66K)

i pirated it and got bored out of it real fast, i was expecting something at all but there was nothing.
its not even dishonored with guns, its just boring.
try it out pirated and decide if you want to buy this shit idk man

I've seen like a dozen threads about deathloop and never seen gameplay. I'm convinced nobody bothered to play it and those that did were so disinterested they didn't even bother to make shitpost webms

heard it's boring,with the AI being extremely dumb.
play prey if you have not already

It's alright, I'd say wait for it to drop below $20 (which it will). It's got decent gunplay and some fun dishonored mechanics, with the upshot of the game being about action as much as it is about stealth (unlike dishonored which punishes you for going for the action route)
The time loop mechanics would be fun if they didn't just spell out your objectives in a very brainless way. If you think this game will have majora's mask tier interactions you're mistaken.

I pirated it and it's not worth your time in my opinion. There is absolutely nothing about this game, it's bland and boring, there is nothing special, nothing good, there is nothing even particularly bad that makes it worth hating, it's just so forgettable and a complete waste of time. The game is one giant virtue signal effort that expected to get good reviews and sales on the sole basis of having nogs as main characters, there is zero effort put into anything, the game isn't complete dogshit by virtue of using their proprietary engine only. Replay Dishonored if you are looking for that Arkane gameplay.

Wait for it to be completely updated first. Launch version was rough but they've made some improvements.
The biggest disappointment for me is how segmented it is. I thought the loop would happen in real time inside an interconnected map but it's just a series of levels, and time only passes when you leave a level. A real-time loop has to have been the original intent, and what we got was a compromise because of a troubled development or consoles or whatever.

It's firmly in the average but neat zone.
If you suspect you could get it cheaper, then wait, if not 20ish bucks isn't too bad a price.
Easily the worst game Arkane have made though.

The gunplay and powers are fun as hell
The music is absolutely kino and deserves a reward
The multiplayer is fun but very janky
The story is garbage
The a.i. is terrible
Games a small bit buggy

Overall a 7/10, I paid 60 and enjoyed it but I also make 90k a year so it's not a lot to me.

Honestly I just think they couldn't figure out a way to prevent you from killing all the leaders without segmenting the areas and causing time to move when you move between them. The idea just went over their heads.
The funny part about it is that I saw a noclip episode about deathloop where the developer said that he purposefully didn't play any timeloop games to avoid being, i guess spoiled by them? Which is a shame because I think this game is one of the worst timeloop games I've played. It really doesn't use the system well at all.

I think maybe what killed it is the addition of the invasion system, probably a last minute idea that forced them to make a lot of changes to incorporate multiplayer.

There are 2 monkeys on the cover. Take a guess

Which is a shame because the invasion system is fucking terrible, completely dogshit waste of time.

I heard this shit was buggy af. Did they ever fix it?

I liked it a lot, but then again I'm a sucker for Arkane games. It has the same problem as others in that the game is way too easy, much like Dishonored and Prey after a while.
I have. The threads are just pure bait, if it's the front cover art then 100% of the time it's not worth replying to the thread because the usual shitposting will happen.
Not so much buggy, just problems with AI (which is pretty usual for Arkane). They've somewhat fixed it, it's just that the way that the introductory loops work before you get the freedom to do it all yourself give a shit impression because the loop stress mechanic is kind of fucked up.

Attached: 20211217232934_1.jpg (1920x1080, 426.93K)

DK Tropical Freeze has like 4 monkeys and that’s a good game. What’s your point

First 2 hours are a waste until you get into it proper. Feels like it could be amazing for the next 5 hours, then you start to complete some things, then you get a feeling of needing to rush to the end in the next hours. Arkane are the masters at making you feel like you're playing an amazing game in the opening hours, exact same as Prey.

the start of Prey was boring, all cutscenes and scripted shit, the opposite of what an immersive sim should be about

Attached: loopcel.jpg (1200x800, 241.79K)

Niggers

I really liked it. You can do dumb shit, the story has a nice twist. Late in the game I got a golden silenced gun, felt like goldeneye with oneshotting left and right.

Is it cracked? If yes, no.