Holy shit, Jon Blow blows the fuck out of Elden Ring

Holy shit, Jon Blow blows the fuck out of Elden Ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0z0WcbSzJ0&ab_channel=BlowFan

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 133.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xSXofLK5hFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

who?

Creator of Braid and Witness. Also an outspoken critic of modern AAA game design. Also unironically a genius.

who?

>Creator of Braid and Witness. Also an outspoken critic of modern AAA game design. Also unironically a genius.
Why?

that's nice for him

based and game design pilled

Those games are much shittier than ER lol

Why do you tolerate sloppy game design? Why do you protect your time more?

>Witness
Walk around an ugly version of Myst and solve simple puzzles that my mom plays on her phone. Great.

Nah

Attached: frombabs.jpg (600x701, 87.67K)

This guy is one of the biggest forced memes in gaming. All of his games are shit and he comes across as an actual low IQ tard.

Didn't he get BTFO by Soulja Boy?

more like gayid and witless, who gives a shit what this faggot has to say

Fpbp

>unironically a genius

I don't have any of my laughing reaction images anymore

Attached: wtf.jpg (209x271, 17.75K)

>if you don't know the name of every indie dev that has released something in the past decade you are a fromdrone
ok

fuck off shill

Yeah, lol.
>t. LGBTQ community ally and indie game lover

Attached: 1650899899010.jpg (623x767, 142.87K)

He's right though. Modern game design is absolute garbage and you've been gaslit hard.

Since this thread is irredeemably shit, can anyone help me find a game to scratch the same itch as The Witness? I really liked Talos Principle too but other than those two I haven't played a puzzle game I've enjoyed that much in a long time.

Okay. The guy still designs shit games and is retarded.

What does he say? Not watching a video

He says he not into and that he's not interested in playing more of it.

I skipped ahead and he was getting his asshole remodeled by a Kaiden mook, complaining X didn't attack, so I closed the video.

> Some pretentious prick specialized in puzzle games nitpicks every stupid little insignificant detail about the tutorial section, gets bored after finishing the said tutorial and stops playing, and then starts complaining about how he dropped all previous games too.
Wow, such an insightful review, the whole video reeks prejudice

John Blowjob

Attached: 1651937349374.png (320x327, 156.32K)

within literal seconds hes being pedantic about class names. thats all i needed to watch.

Never played a puzzle game in my life but I recommend Chicken Police.

>Creator of Braid
Oh, that pretentious fuck.

youtube essayist here with many professional gaming journalist friends. just letting you guys know that this game considered as nothing but a bad joke in the more uhh, you know, smart circles.

antichamber. its not so much the 2deep4u overarching exposition part though.

Good thing nobody cares about your fart-sniffing circle-jerk where you praise literal garbage like Horizon.

>modern AAA game design
ER disregards most of the cookie cutter committee-made modern games.
That's why western devs got so mad it sold 15M in 4 weeks.

So Blow should like it at least for that, but sadly he's just mentally challenged.

stephen’s sausage roll

> youtube essayist here with many professional gaming journalist friends
> smart circles

Choose one

>Shits on SJWs
FUCKING BASED

>Professional gaming journalists
Heres a you for top tier bait

>Creator of Braid
youtu.be/xSXofLK5hFQ

user you clearly don't have the intelligence to understand a game as deep as the Witness if you think he spent 7 years of his life pissing in water bottles to just make a game about simple sliding puzzles.

Attached: corey cam.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

interesting to consider why people get so butthurt about a guy who does great work and has high standards.
>bait post
>responding
choose one

you just told me this guy made the witness I think if sloppy game design is critique its a glass houses situation
not watching the video though
also not bumping this thread
sneed

because he's full of himself while accomplishing basically nothing special

>a guy who does great work
lol
>and has high standards
Being the definition of a pseudo intellectual is not high standards.

Ah yes, Elden Ring, poster boy for modern game design

lmao no wonder he's an unlikable piece of shiit

I like Jon Blow but I feel he gives awfully half-hearted attempts at games he criticizes
His criticisms at least are also very half hearted, and basically boil down to "it didn't grab me, I'll try it again later, different strokes for different folks"
I like his talk that is often getting reposted about the degradation of software

basado

video game player here with many gaming friends. just letting you guys know that this game considered as fun by people who buy and play video games.