Can I co-op with you?

>can I co-op with you?

Attached: 197864530.jpg (3840x1869, 417.37K)

Sorry I'm playing sp

Op is a pedo stay away from him little girl

I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN

Is this that vampire show?

Bruh idk why it's so hard to find ANYONE to play Apex without them asking you to be at least master, while they're still on silver. Like JESUS CHRIST

Attached: 20220528_003232.jpg (1080x1086, 115.09K)

finally losing my virginity

Attached: DSC_713.png (265x388, 208.93K)

That's a little girl?!?!?
She was the face of an old hag, ew

yeah, it's From

they think you're annoying and they want to know if you're worth putting up with for the sake of their rank

So what's stopping LITERALLY ANYONE from capturing one of these monsters?
This show is so fucking stupid. I would trap one in a cage, chain her up then rape her. It's not illegal, she's a monster.

great SEO on that title, Hollywood marketers are geniuses.

I like FROM a lot but I swear to god if they don't give us some answers or kill off the dick tech guy I quit

>So what's stopping LITERALLY ANYONE from capturing one of these monsters?
Aren't they crazy strong? like able to break through anything? the only thing that stops them is the talismans
Before that everyone just hid from the monsters.

>dick tech guy
>implying he's not the only fucking character on that garbage show with soul after they killed off the priest
Fuck off, faggot. The show is fucking shit. The writing is shit. Almost everyone is unlikable except for;
>sheriff
>priest (dead)
>Tech Dude

How do you people have time to watch stupid TV shows when you could be playing superior video games?

They didn't break through the metal of that little prison the drunk was put in. They broke through the wood. Nothing we've seen implies that incredibly strong yet; obviously they're stronger than people, but stronger than metal?

i do both. thats what picture in picture is for and im not a brainlet who cant pay attention to multiple things

>name of a show is FROM
what type of nigger thought this garbage was good add another word or at least add some gay letter special letter in it
it's bad enough homos steal names of games and make it into a tv show that has nothing to do with it

It doesn't matter how strong they are, even if we have to custom make titanium carbon fiber restraints we WILL rape the monster.

i have 3 monitors and 2 TVs. i watch on average 8 different shows at the same time while also playing games such as bloodborne, as they are peak skill.

Such a good show

>implying I'll let that stop me from raping monster pussy

Why not just burn the monsters? I know they seem immune to bullets but why not set up a trap and literally set one or even a few of em ablaze
I don't care how much damage they can take I doubt they'll be much more then a smouldering pile of ash if you burn em right.

Attached: 1618107782096.jpg (221x225, 5.11K)

This is one of those shows where you literally aren't allowed to think about it.

I hardly ever watch TV but I enjoyed FROM since I always love stories about characters trapped in one location and they need to get out.

Also the show had balls to show little kids ripped apart by monsters so that's pretty wicked

You gonna finish your sentence or what?

The Sherriff
Rich Tech guy
Priest
Asian granny
Guy that makes roller coasters
And that weird guy who's been there since he was a kid are all great

I just hate that fat old woman and the Sherriff's dick head son.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (247x498, 2.83M)