Just started pic related, can you give me any advice?

Just started pic related, can you give me any advice?

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x271, 20.03K)

git gud

Play the game

>Reddit knight
Lmaoing

just try to have a good time
and don't die

Kill yourself.

If you collect all of the mask shards and soul container thingies the game isn't all that hard

>Redditreddit
go back

>reddit knight

Attached: 1626217225653.jpg (1024x512, 44.36K)

Loved this game
Spend your money at upgrades, makes the game less hard and you don't lose that much when you die

game is pretty easy, but youll get bored searching for new areas and backtracking constantly. like 70% of the game is just padding. use a guide if youre running around a bunch aimlessly

Have fun. Consider better games of the genre when done

when a woman says "you can open up to me" don't fall for the bait, she will leave you the second you show any sign of weakness, she will also tell her friends and they will all laugh at you

Attached: images (71).jpg (640x480, 52.66K)

You can pogo over spikes and enemies by attacking downwards

It's a shit game that deliberately wastes your time with unrewarding "rewards" and constantly death traps and haha gotcha moments just because you wanted to move from A to B, play any other metroidvania or actual metroid/castlevania for a better experience.

Buy the lamp before going into deepnest. I tried to navigate my way through it in the dark on my first playthrough

Attached: 2C0F0F1F-764F-4835-A960-F3EA28C7544C.jpg (1024x604, 34.99K)

"Running around aimlessly" is the biggest metroidvania filter. If you arent paying attention to important areas you couldnt get to yet, you are are just bad at navigation.

Character is slow, basic unlocks are too far apart, screens are unnecessarily big. You would know this if you have played any other game in the genre.

Thank you, sirs.

When you encounter mantis enemies and still haven't found a blacksmith, do yourself a favor, turn back and explore elsewhere. Area behind the mantis boss is difficult to get out of and it's a shitty place to get stuck in with an unupgraded weapon.

Have a less reddit taste and play a better game.

>basic unlocks are too far apart
Because the game is thrice the average length for its genre.

This. It's thrice the length despite having only the normal amount of content.