With the release of the new mario strikers could one confidently say the mandate is over?

with the release of the new mario strikers could one confidently say the mandate is over?

Attached: 55B64AA6-2979-494D-B2AE-F25E3C5EE825.jpg (1339x1598, 607.49K)

Why? Because of the robot and Wario eats garlic?

A mandate-less Mario means the spinoffs regularly incorporate either
A) Their own unique ideas
B) New elements from other Mario games

If this was GC-era Mario, we'd have playable Paulene, maybe even playable Broodals, and multiple stadiums in the Odyssey kingdoms with their respective races in the stands.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO stop caring about your IPs, let them get bastadized like Star Wars

Kill yourself paper fag.

>mandate
has anyone actually proved this is real and not some extreme extrapolation from some interview?

GIVE ME STARFOX OR F ZERO YOU FUCK
I HAVE ENOUGH BING BING WAHOO WAHOO
GIVE ME SOMETHING NEW OR

qrd on what this "mandate" is?

Enjoy your spoonfeeding, bro.

Attached: Mario Mandate.jpg (4732x3633, 2.38M)

I'm pretty sure he's working on the Mario movie, which is to say it'll be complete shit and sonic 3 is going to absolutely fucking destroy it

>soul era
>allstars garbage
idiot

Attached: remake_fireball2.jpg (600x600, 106.51K)

>Implying there was ever a mandate.

Attached: large[1].jpg (2048x2048, 324.26K)

>

Attached: Perfect Mario.jpg (1536x2048, 1.01M)

Is there a version with his shirt off? How are we supposed to know if those are Perfect Marioâ„¢ nipples.

We got all that in the new Golf and Tennis games and you wouldn't shut the fuck up about MUH MANDATE. Drink mercury.

>let sega use your IP
>they immediatly sexualize robotnik and wario

They were only different colors because of NES palette limitations, not because it was intentional.

Mandate only exists under Tanabe. He's the retard who heard Miyamoto say "Good lord SPM characters look like shit" and heard "Never use anything other than toads again or i'll kill you".

>It's another retards still don't know what the mandate even is despite having years to argue about it

Worst thing about mandatefags is that they act as a defence force for tanabe and allow him to keep shitting up games and so are the reason Metroid Prime 4 is going to be about fucking sylux and Samus' shitty friends.

Attached: 69b.jpg (688x387, 113.68K)

you have no soul if you prefer 1 color over 3 colors. it doesnt matter why there were 3 colors

Officially speaking, there are no mandates.

Unofficially speaking, any Nintendo employee who dares defy Miyamoto gets invited into his office, doesn't come out, and the next day, Miyamoto serves everyone chili. One time, an intern found a wedding ring in his bowl, but Miyamoto insisted that it was just paprika, and nobody wanted to question him.

wait its out?

No, it's been further strengthened. Where are the teammates? Why are the stages sterile? What happened to the audio? Why only 10 characters at launch?

Not yet, but a demo came out on the eShop.

no, this is what Mandate-less Mario looks like

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143.45K)