Game has artificial time limit

>game has artificial time limit

Attached: avgn_540.jpg (800x540, 99.39K)

when it strikes 5:40, it's beating time for James.

Attached: James gets scared.webm (1920x1080, 843.37K)

This shit stopped being funny 5 years ago

No I’m laughing

People always shit on Mike but was he that bad? It seems like AVGN really dropped in quality since he left.

It started getting bad when Screenwave bought them out and the owner literally started forcing himself into the videos

mike was pure soul. and a bonus is hes allowed to stay up past 5:40

he was literally the backbone of all the good episodes. dont believe the lies you see

No. Retards like OP just got butthurt that Mike got to be friends with James IRL.

Attached: The Legend of Zelda (Famicom) (2015).jpg (1280x720, 100.4K)

i think they just went into partnership together. james seems like a pain to work with tho, guy will only film in his basement even tho screenwave has a studio he can use

I watched a Nostalgia Critic video once and that guys a dick but for years I thought that was this guy, AVGN and never ever watched any of his stuff

Sounds like he wants to stay at home and do the least amount of work as possible. I mean, fuck, he doesn't even play the games or writes the scripts anymore. Also he uses a literal fucking teleprompter.

Attached: Untitled.png (1273x712, 1.48M)

The weird things James says about how he does things, and everyone else always being so careful with how they talk about working with him. A lot gets exaggerated by those faggots on reddit, but it really wouldn't surprise me if it came out that James had early onset dementia(or some other cognitive impairment), he has lost more than a step over the last decade.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133.26K)

He wanted to make real movies, but that didn’t happen. Now his life is about his children. He has enough money, he doesn’t need to grind his career anymore. However, with his obsession with jewish media, I don’t see his kids ending up great. Will probably be gay or coalburners or something.

I still like AVGN

Attached: dbpq9iw-5aaadcd3-e960-415a-a703-85d040c18ffc.jpg (720x480, 121.84K)

I kinda wish James just quit AVGN for real and made random videos he actually wants to make but I don't get why he gets so much hate for nu-AVGN. He's been doing this shit for almost two decades now, eventually he was going to start phoning it in. Nu-AVGN isn't even that bad either, especially when compared to other similar channels (despite having insane production value all of nu-jontron's videos are unwatchable for me and zoomer shit like scott the woz is awful)

Same. I thought the 2020-2021 seasons and especially episode 200 were such a disaster that he was pulling the plug. But 201 and 202 show that AVGN still works, it just had a really rough couple of years.

Attached: fnaf.jpg (1200x675, 134.03K)

I'd recommend SomecallmeJohnny for more honest and serious reviews, and ProJared (lol) if you're into that (lmao) his new series is very cool

>scott the poz
You know, I usually hate everyone calling everything zoomer this and zoomer that, but that guy is one of the rare instances where the term truly applies. There's something about his videos that genuinely reeks of pure concentrated zoomer.

Projared is the only guy from the old normalboots crew I can stand anymore. He has shit opinions sometimes but I appreciate he keeps his videos short and to the point and doesn't fill them with awful skits.

It's a fucking guy that gets on your nerves just by being there trying to be as annoying as possible.

Same. I'd be the first to admit he's put out some shit content here and there (the fuckin shrek episode felt like it was dated the moment it was conceived) but usually the worst content just gets a "meh" response instead of downright hate out of me.