What do you need a PS5 for?

What do you need a PS5 for?

Attached: 1644320754616.png (640x739, 696.37K)

Shut up, don't question, just buy!

For when Atlus eventually releases Persona 6, and Sony holds it hostage on their useless hunk of plastic.

hold then sell at 5x markup to some dumb nigger.

>jp game that isnt SE
>exclusive
LMFAO good one, every single studio is jumping to Nintendo because of how cancer Sony is, look at 13 sentinels

Literally the perfect gen.

Playing PS5 games, I guess?

To keep Sony in business.

I bought a PS5 because I thought it'd be really fun to play with someone if they came over to my house.
But in 27 years of being alive. I dont think I've ever had a single person come to my house that wasn't family.

I dont know why i still get my hopes up when I'm always disappointed. I always tell myself to stop too, but even when I know what's going to happen, some stupid part of me is optimistic that maybe things will change but they never do.

Attached: 1653788251318.png (815x632, 784.17K)

I don't even think Atlus would be THAT retarded. Even if they were, I'll never buy a trannystation

I don't know, they've been REALLY stubborn about porting P5.

I don't need one right now, hence me sitting and laughing at the zero games it has.
It hasn't even been announced yet, so you know it's at least 5 years away, and by then there'll be some cheap ones available. That's when I'll get one.

fuck

>PS5
>games

Attached: E3lZzHrXoAMe9uH.jpg (650x494, 47.95K)

Considering Atlus has Soul Hackers 2 coming soon and it's on everything but Switch, of course they're dumb enough to have P6 as a full exclusive.

To play Demon's Souls and Bloodborne

I don't. I only play minecraft and runescape.

neither console really offers anything worth the money to buy it, so ill be waiting like i always do and buy the console used 5 years from now. never even bought a xbone or wii/wiiu, did buy a switch used.

FFXVI
FF7 Remake Part 2 and onwards
Legend of Heroes
Neptunia
Atelier
SRW
EDF
Those are just what I play anyways

>no Aloe