Is there a possibility that TES6 will change depending on what you did in Skyrim?

Is there a possibility that TES6 will change depending on what you did in Skyrim?
Like, depending on if you sided with the stormcloaks or imperials, tes6 will account for that in some way?

Attached: elderscrollsvi-ign-1638841050781.jpg (1808x1808, 261.97K)

bot thread

You're a fucking retard.

Considering Elder Scrolls just changes the lore whenever it's convenient and then explains it by saying "a demigod did it", I'd say no there is zero chance.

One of the original designers reportedly did say the plot was going to be heavily related to skyrim so maybe

You must be 12 with that dumb ass post

Nah, you never could transfer a character from one TES game to the other. As for what stays canon and what doesn't, the lore takes care of that by introducing "dragon breaks" - a phenomenon where time stops flowing naturally and instead splits into two separate paths, only to be joined some point later down the line. So within the same world you could have people arguing over whether your character supported the Imperials or the Stormcloaks and funnily enough they'd all be correct. There's even history books that you can read in TES games that seem to give totally different accounts on various events.

TL:DR - none of this shit matters.

>Is there a possibility that Bethesda will do anything other than to create the most shallow, simplistic, and low-IQ experience imaginable?

You will be lucky if Bethesda doesn't give you three spells, three armor slots, and three weapon classes. You fail to understand what Bethesda is. They make games exclusively for the most casual of casual players. They want their games to be accessible by everyone from seven year olds to seventy seven year olds. Bethesda is the champion of dumbing down the gaming experience to the very lowest common denominator. Bethesda games have no consequences. Bethesda will not even consider adding carry-over consequences. Bethesda will not allow you to make mistakes. You cannot kill questline NPCs. You cannot fail important quests. Every build ultimately leads to the same stealthy assassin archer build. Magic is weak and ineffectual, not because there shouldn't be powerful magic in a fantasy RPG but it's because Bethesda's ancient and bug-filled game engine is archaic and incapable of of delivering next-gen magic spell visualizations.

Bethesda is easily the worst AAA developer in the industry. Expect very little from them and you will still end up disappointed.

Attached: dat_ass_cosplay_guns_.jpg (774x1032, 167.93K)

>Is there a possibility that TES6
No

there is not, and will never be, a TES6

name some games with magic that looks the way you think it should

>TES6

Join the people waiting for Warcraft 4. At least you can still play ESO and WoW.

Dragons dogma
Elden ring
Lost ark

you must be joking

TES6 will not even be released within the next 15 years. There is a good chance you will die in a car accident before TES6 is released.

>dd
Feels good when you finish casting, but casting itself is not fun (minus sorc sync casting).
>er
Its okay, but not groundbreaking
>lost ark
Lmao

I think Arx Fatalis would be a better example of interesting magic
Or Outward
We aren't getting either with tes6 tho

he's saying gamebryo/creation is incapable of rendering cool magic, which is odd because i think magic looks rather cool in the last two TES games, and especially so in mods created by competent artists (unlike bethesda)

Attached: 102183-1586487110-1914390631.jpg (385x216, 32.5K)

Did ye ever just wanna FUCK a Nord?

Hear me out

Like she's just got off the boat at Seyda Neen, she ain't got shit apart from a letter and you persuade her to do things for gold. She's 7 ft tall, muscular, blonde hair, pretty but natural. You give her gold for an iron sword but in exchange she must wank you off behind Fargoths house. You blow a thick load on her hands. Without a word she gets up and buys her sword. But she needs a shield now. She's desperate as the cliff racers are fucking her up. So, that night you find an abandoned ancestral tomb off the coast. Well, there was a mud crab in it but that's it. No ghosts. You guide her in by torchlight. What do you ask her to do for gold? Me, I'd strip down and get on an alter. She goes down to your cock. She lights up your legs with her strong Nordic hands and shoves her tongue up your asspipe. Mmmmm. Then with one hand she takes off your leg, she starts to firmly and confidently wank you silly. The tongue. The hand. The candlelight. The isolation. The explore_2 theme.

Ejaculation.exe

The load is so big she chokes and dies. No potion can save her. As with all NPCs you strip her, put spoons in her inventory and leave her in the tomb. Nevevar is dead. Dagoth Ur now rules....but of my ....it was worth it.

>competent artists
lol rumao

Retard. Bethesda is literally the best dev and skyrim is the best game of our times. No one, not a single dev dreams, and I say dreams, let alone conceptualize or trying to develop what skyrim has already achieved decade ago with its interactivity. Why? Because they literally can’t. Tbh I am not even sure bethesda itself will be able to keep up with it.

Things will be alluded to but something will have happened that completely invalidates whichever side you went with so it won't matter much. Just to keep everyone happy. Your character will at most be again briefly referenced in some dusty book, always as "Dragonborn" and nothing else.

it's never coming out, anything you'll ever see again is a rerelease of skyrim