Am I weird if I think Rise is much more fun than World?

World feels like the vidya equivalent of poopdick. Feels nice at first but then 2 minutes into your forest or rotten underground quest...

Monster Hunter

Attached: New dino.jpg (1200x675, 228.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.vg/text/poopbreak/
youtube.com/watch?v=EqvFpQ4QCpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, as long as you recognize that they're both really shitty by MonHun standards.

The old games are slow and simple hit and run though

Autist gamer gets mad when series that did the same thing for 15 years straight changes

Fpbp

Attached: 1653792129382.png (750x652, 799.3K)

no user you are entitled to your opinion. I loved world to death and didn't like rise but it's good that the series can understand that it can release different games and different audiences will ike them. In the end if all things go well, a world sequel will expand on what world fans loved so much about it and understand what they didn't like about other entries, and a rise sequel can do the same for rise moving forward with the things that it managed to give to the people who didn't like World

>a world sequel
>a rise sequel
It's the same game

No

Attached: Rakna fvn.webm (854x576, 2.88M)

You are

>World feels like the vidya equivalent of poopdick.
Better than poopbreak lmao

So will there be any news today?

Which of the older MonHun games do you recommend. I haven't played the others because only World and Rise came out on PC. Can you recommend one that I can emulate well on PC?

Portable 3rd is ideal for a newcomer

>poopdick

XD

You sir have one the internet today.

No, that's just the factual truth. Rise is the better, more fun game, with better gameplay mechanics, setting and music

>Am I weird if I think Rise is much more fun than World?
This is Any Forums and we gotta conselewar faggotry instead of actually playing games and having fun with them regardless of what system they are, so yes.

Putting poop in front of words is the best burn World fanboys have, though
arch.b4k.co/_/search/boards/v.vg/text/poopbreak/
Granted, it's mostly one and the same guy

>and music
Lol. Lmao even.

I had fun with both games and don't feel the need to belittle one to raise up the other.

>Granted, it's mostly one and the same guy
>10 pages

Attached: laughing bart.png (898x900, 1M)

Any Forumsros... Just look at all of this classic huntan SOUL

Attached: 1653884336426.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

They kinda are but Scarred Yian Garuga in IB was the most fun I ever had with the series.

The village alone has more bangers than other MH games

youtube.com/watch?v=EqvFpQ4QCpg

Attached: 50vl.jpg (1920x1080, 711.88K)

/vg/ really is where discussion goes to die huh

/thread

It's only like three weeks till Sunbreak. If you guys don't try to avoid spoilers from now on, you are idiots.

They are ok
But Tri is still the most kino
And FU is still the best
don't listen to 3dsbabbies they like fucking prowler mode

The next Hitler

Only if you're a tasteless weeb. Rise's general locale themes are great with my favourite being the flooded forest.
Almost everything else, especially allmother's theme sucks donkey dick.

This version of Teostra's theme just didn't click with me, even the OG was better
Valstrax was nice tho, and you can't go wrong with Khezu's theme

most of the new monster themes and some of the generic battle themes were pretty good

the remixes of older themes were generally pretty weak though

I hate weeb culture and have crazy high standards for music. I think you are the one without taste